Crazy, strong and loving it for Sept 30, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will try some cardio today:eek: My legs are still very sore for last weekend:eek::confused:

I will be back to catch up on personals.

(((Chris)))) I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Sending lots of love and hugs your way. ♥

Today was STS #3, Legs and I had an excellent workout. It's been 6 weeks since i've worked my legs and holy crap, I really felt it. Used weights between 5# - 15# dumbbells so I went light, but I know I'll feel it tomorrow.

I love the STS leg workouts. All of them!

What happened to Chris? I went back to yesterday's thread and she didn't post there. Someone let me know. I'm assuming it's her brother.

Good Morning,

Tonite DD and I are going to go for a walk when I get home from work and then I need to do some kind of abs. I am babysitting tomarrow so I am not sure how or when I will get my workout in.

Belinda-what did you end up doing.

Debbie-good job with your workout and like you I am assuming it was her brother that passed away.

Good Morning,

Tonite DD and I are going to go for a walk when I get home from work and then I need to do some kind of abs. I am babysitting tomarrow so I am not sure how or when I will get my workout in.

Belinda-what did you end up doing.

Debbie-good job with your workout and like you I am assuming it was her brother that passed away.

Roxie - nothing yet:p been cleaning all morning. I am thinking about Basic Step or Intensitiy (low impact) one? I did walked my dogs for 50 min this morning. Or maybe LM? :eek:

I am finally done:D

I walked the dogs for 85 min(50 min + 35 min) and did Intensity " Step + HiiT (low) + Boot Camp" 60 min. That's it for me today.

I will be back later!

Good Evening,

Tonite DD and I went for a 2 mile walk

Stats:
32 min
28 in the zone
135 min hr
161 max hr
202 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I worked out earlier today but didn't have time to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit 3= 32 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 262

Sumo Squats with Overhead Press #12 R12
Lunge with Calf Raise #25 R12
Squat with Lateral Raise #10 R12
Lunge with Frontal Press #15 R12
Squat with Calf Raise #20 R12
Sumo Squat with Delt Raises #10 R12
Squat with Double Overhead Press #15 R12
Lunge with Lateral Raise #15 R12 (Up 3 lbs from last week)
Sumo Squat with Calf Raise #20 R12

Turbo Fire- HiiT 30= 33 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 451

Total calories burned= 713;)

Belinda- Great job on your workout today and no doubt the dogs enjoyed their walking workout as well. WTG!!!:cool:

Debbie- Awesome workout for you today! Yes, the STS Leg workouts are all awesome, I enjoy those too! Keep up the great job Debbie!;):cool:

Roxie- Have a great walk this evening and getting those abs in. Great job!

Chris- Where are you? I'm worried about you, I know things suck right now. Just know we care and are thinking about you. ((Cyber Hugs))!!

That's it for me tonight girls. Great workouts today girls. Have a great night:)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.