Crazy, strong and loving it for Sept 29, 2011

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #1. Short and sweet. I really like this workout and had a great one.

I also did the ab work from Power Hour. Really felt each move because it's been 6 weeks since I've worked my ab muscles.

CARDIO STATS:
37 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
14 minutes in zone
21 minutes above zone
304 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Good Morning,

I didn't get to post last nights workout because our internet was down again they came out to fix it but said we needed new cable so DH decided to do it on his own and I think he screwed something up. I did CTX KBXing for the first time and really enjoyed it and then I did Med Ball Abs starting with the rotations and the standing stuff. I asked DH to buy me a cheap wt bench hoping when I get the dizzies the bench will allow me enough of an angle to doing lying wt work. DD and I didn't go for a walk this morning she had to be to work early.

Belinda-enjoy your workout.

Debbie-good job getting your abs done.

Hallo Debbie, Nora and Roxie,

Workouts are done! I walked for 50 min, than did STS D18 (BB) couldn't do the legs today, still sore:confused: than I did abs for 10 min.

Nora - can't blieve you still working out, you go girl!

Debbie - fantastic job on your run today.

Roxie - glad you enjoyed your new workout.

Where is Chris?

Have a great evening everyone!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did CTX Leaner Legs and I feel Cathe was a little repetitive in this one I mean how many deadlifts do you really need to do.

Stats:
36 min
30 in the zone
134 min hr
157 Max hr
221 cals burned

Hi girls!

I finished my workout today around 1pm. I'll just check in quickly now.

Here's today's workout:

Amy Bento- Kickbox Surge & Core Training= 75 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 717

That's it for me today girls. Awesome job on all of your workouts today, WTG!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.