CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 6, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I am starting M3 D31 (Chest & Back).

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a wonderful Monday and workout, girls! BBL!

Hallo Ladies,

I am back to report my workouts for today! After D31, DH wanted to go for a bike ride. I didn't knew I was gonna sign up for a bike race:p I think I found every hill in town! My legs are jello! We went for over 11 miles (lots of hills)! I still have to work my abs, that I will do tonight! I am beat right now!;)

This is what I did today :

Meso 3, Week 3, Disc 31, Chest & Back. I know, I said I would lower my weight this week, but I didn't, went up on all excerices:p

Warmup: 2 sets/12reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#/ up 3# from last week
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 50#

Workout: 4sets/6reps
Flat Barbell Bench Press - 85#/ up 5 lb from last week
Barbell Rows - 85#/up 5 lb

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 26#/ up 1 lb
One Arm Row - 31#/ up 6 lb

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 85#/ up 5lb, last 2 sets DH spotted me! It helped me to push even harder:p I am amazed at myself on that one! I have trouble getting that weigtht off my squat rack, once it's up I am fine! Not sure why? DH kept saying, you can do it! I didn't think I could do the last 2 sets, but I did!
Barbell Deadlifts - 75#/up 10lb

Incline Chest Flyes - 26#/ up 1lb
One Arm Horizontal Row - 31#/up 6lb

One more week and I am done with STS:eek::p:p I am doing the happy dance! Yeah!

Have a wonderful workout today, ladies! Work it!

Good Morning,

I am planning on doing Turbo Fire 30 class new to class and stretch 10 but all of a sudden my stomach has gone queasy.

Belinda-great job with STS and your bike ride.

I did Turbo Fire suppose to be 30 but was 42 min and then what was suppose to be Stretch 10 ended up being 12. There is a strong learning curve to these workouts its going to take time for me to adjust.

30 Stats:
42 min
39 in the zone
150 min hr
183 max hr
315 cals burned. (Could have been better but DD interrupted me).

Stretch:
12 min
3 in the zone
114 min hr
137 max hr
55 cals burned.

:DHi girls!;)

I just finished up my workout for today. I'm in week 11 of Turbo Fire and I'm in my recovery week of STS then next week I start STS Meso 3.

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol.1- Only Warm up, Challenge 1, SS1, Challenge 2, and Cool down= 24 min
calories burned= 320
Distance= 2.03 miles:eek: I ran on the treadmill today:D:eek:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 25 Class= 25 Min
Calories burned= 341
Met Value= 10.0

Turbo Fire- Sculpt 30 Class= 30 Min
Calories burned= 174
Met Value= 4.25

Total calories burned= 835:cool:

I did get my workout in today and I ran no less so I'm happy I was able to walk and even run today.

Roxie- Great job on starting TF! Welcome to the turbo addicts. I know that the Turbo Fire - FIRE 30 CLASS you will get it. Don't worry about that you'll get it. I found that for me its taken me a few times to get that particular one down. Not to worry, its very doable and I know you can do it;) Just hang in there.

Belinda- Wow! Awesome job with your workout and bike ride today! You rock girl, and its so amazing that your nearly done with STS MESO 3, yet again. You are a great inspiration, bravo!;):)

Hello's and hugs to the rest of our ladies: Chris, Melissa, Jessica, Jolene, Debbie, Heather, and Andrea;)

Have a great evening,:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.