CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 4, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, not sure what yet?

Have a great weekend and workout today, everyone! BBL!

I have taken the entire weekend off pretty much the entire summer. This morning I decided to get on my treadmill and my goals were: 1/2 hour steady state, jog 1 mile non-stop and try to at least go 1 1/2 miles.

All my goals were met and exceeded. I ended up staying on my treadmille for 55 minutes, I did the 1 mile jog at a 15 minute mile pace, and travelled 3 miles. I'm happy with this and feel great!

I know a 15 minute mile is slow, but for me it's a huge feat. I have jogged the longest at 8 minutes doing the Cardio Coach workouts. This morning I wanted to see if I could go an entire mile without having to stop. I did it and could have gone longer but my hip flexor was beginning to get tight. I slowed down to a fast pace walk and upped my incline to 4%.

Had a great workout! Listened to some great music as well.

CARDIO STATS:
55 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
11 minutes in zone
38 minutes above zone
438 calories burned
3 miles travelled

Now I'm ready for the weekend. I lost 2# this week but I know most of it was water weight from vacation eating and ttom. I'm down to 135#. Next goal is 130#. We'll see how long it takes me to get there.

Chris and Melissa - Yes, I had some good results with this round of STS. My legs are tight, still a little jiggly but not like they were and I'm more defined. So I'm happy with the changes. If my eating was better I would have had excellent results.

Andrea - Not sure what's next yet. I'll figure that out today or tomorrow. Looking at a rotation from M&F Hers. I maybe starting that one on Monday. It looks like fun. :)

Belinda - Excellent weights from yesterday's workouts! You are rockin', girl!

Have a great long weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Good Morning,

I tried to come on earlier but the website wouldn't let me access it. I did Rodney Yee Beginner Yoga Energize. I am hoping to go for a bike ride after the football game today.

Stats:
21 min
0 in the zone
82 min hr
107 max hr
42 cals burned.

My car crapped out on me this week don't know what we are going to do can't really afford a new one.

Debbie-great job on your workout today.

Belinda-enjoy your workout.

Nora-you always amaze me even when you are not feeling well you still have kickbutt workouts.

Chris-I am starting Turbo Fire Monday, I need to do the before pictures and measurements to put in my journal.

Last edited:
Hi ladies - Just finished my longest run to date. Rocked out 7 miles with DH and it felt so great. I think I am on a runner's high right now I'm seriously giddy!

I was going to do chest and back but after that run, I may only do chest or just wait until tomorrow.

Nora - how are you feeling today?

Debbie - good job with that treadmill workout!

Roxie - hope you enjoy the bike ride and sorry about the car. That really sucks.

Waves to everyone!!!!

Hey Girls...

Today I switched it up a bit, instead of TF 45, I did another 45 (44 actually) minute workout: Step Moves!. Seems kind of "easy" after TF kicking my butt for the last 10 weeks!! Cardio wise, that is. There are still a few steps that throw me on that one (triple run over the step. I should really practice that, but I never think of it).

Oh I have some niiiiiiice DOMS in my biceps today from GS yesterday... I don't usually get a lot of DOMS in my biceps.

Belinda: Hope you had a fun cardio!!!

Debbie: Good for YOU for pushing yourself today! And stopping before your hip flexor acted up. NICE results, really, for not eating 100%. I love the upper body definition that STS has given me in the past. I've been adding music to my running list for some Fall running !!

Roxie: sorry to hear about your car. that REALLY sucks. :( Hope it's something that can be fixed. ... YAY! You got your stretching in. I know , so hard to do. I love it, but never make time for it.... Can't wait to have you start TF!!!!! You're going to follow the class schedule , then?

Heather: Hi-5's on that run, girl!!! That's awesome!!!! This past week was so hot here, but next is going to be nicer, and I'm SOOOO adding in little runs (have to go slow, or I'll get wicked shin splints). The college near me has opened up, and there are runners GALORE. I get wicked runners envy. Oh, and since it was hotter than heck here last week, the GUYS were all running half naked. :eek: Very pleasant scenery as I sit at my computer and look out the window in the afternoon!!

Nora: I can not even believe you got through FIRE 55 EZ with those symptoms. YOU are so my hero!! You have the strongest most unbreakable will I have ever seen. I will never bitch about a workout again! (well, maybe once or twice, but just slap me if i do!)

I'm currently interested in some new workouts. (who would have thunk?). They are Michelle Dozios PEAK 10. Now, I'm not usually a fan of compound/combination moves, but I took a look at these clips, and really like the way they are done! And she seems very likeable!

If you're interested, check out the "Previews" tab:

http://www.getpeak10.com/

Happy Saturday!

Just went on a 42-minute walk, pretty fast-paced. It is so beautiful here today that I couldn't bear the thought of cardio in the dungeon that is my basement. Not sure how many miles, but will clock it in my car in a few when I take DD to the craft store. I'm really tempted to start an STS rotation. However, not too jazzed about Meso 1. Really want to skip right to the heavy weight work in Meso 2. Anyone have any thoughts on that?? Is that a no-no??

I did endure the dungeon for about an hour this morning. Brought my squat rack and bench out from the depths and re-did my whole space. I like the way it looks and will see if it's functional when I do my weight work tonight. Which may be STS D13: Chest, Shoulders & Tris.

Debbie - congrats on exceeding your goal today! Glad to hear you see results from your STS rotation.

Chris - Step Moves...blast from the past baby!! I think I have that on VHS but haven't ever popped it in. Was it fun?

Heather - virtual high five on your record-breaking run!! Nice...:D

Roxie - sorry to hear about your car...:(

Belinda - did you get that cardio in?

Nora - seriously, you ROCK!!!

Hi to everyone else!!

Hey Girls...

Today I switched it up a bit, instead of TF 45, I did another 45 (44 actually) minute workout: Step Moves!. Seems kind of "easy" after TF kicking my butt for the last 10 weeks!! Cardio wise, that is. There are still a few steps that throw me on that one (triple run over the step. I should really practice that, but I never think of it).

Oh I have some niiiiiiice DOMS in my biceps today from GS yesterday... I don't usually get a lot of DOMS in my biceps.

Belinda: Hope you had a fun cardio!!!

Debbie: Good for YOU for pushing yourself today! And stopping before your hip flexor acted up. NICE results, really, for not eating 100%. I love the upper body definition that STS has given me in the past. I've been adding music to my running list for some Fall running !!

Roxie: sorry to hear about your car. that REALLY sucks. :( Hope it's something that can be fixed. ... YAY! You got your stretching in. I know , so hard to do. I love it, but never make time for it.... Can't wait to have you start TF!!!!! You're going to follow the class schedule , then?

Heather: Hi-5's on that run, girl!!! That's awesome!!!! This past week was so hot here, but next is going to be nicer, and I'm SOOOO adding in little runs (have to go slow, or I'll get wicked shin splints). The college near me has opened up, and there are runners GALORE. I get wicked runners envy. Oh, and since it was hotter than heck here last week, the GUYS were all running half naked. :eek: Very pleasant scenery as I sit at my computer and look out the window in the afternoon!!

Nora: I can not even believe you got through FIRE 55 EZ with those symptoms. YOU are so my hero!! You have the strongest most unbreakable will I have ever seen. I will never bitch about a workout again! (well, maybe once or twice, but just slap me if i do!)

I'm currently interested in some new workouts. (who would have thunk?). They are Michelle Dozios PEAK 10. Now, I'm not usually a fan of compound/combination moves, but I took a look at these clips, and really like the way they are done! And she seems very likeable!

If you're interested, check out the "Previews" tab:

http://www.getpeak10.com/

Chris-the motor is going out of it so can't be fixed. Yes I have decided to do the class schedule but haven't decided if I am adding wts. I would really like this cyst to go away on my wrist but I don't think that is going to happen. I to have looked at her workouts and they look pretty good. Yummy on the eye candy.

It is nice out here, too, Melissa! I got to open the windows and there's a WONDERFUL breeze blowing through my house!!! Love it!

I bet you could do Meso 2 if you start with lighter weights. Just go lighter than the 1RM says to.

Oh, Step Moves is the NEW one. ONe of the STS Cardio workouts. I know it sounds old.

Ugh about the car, Roxie. Yum eye candy! LOL! I like it!

ok, off to worky poo!

Chris - I have every single window in the house open and I've lovin' the breeze!! Too funny that I thought Step Moves was an old workout. I was thinking of Step Max. I actually have Step Moves and I haven't tried either one yet...:eek: I feel better that you suggested I start with lighter weights for M2 if I wanted to skip M1 because I did D13 today and had to go done on almost every exercise compared to my workout card.

Have a good night at work!

:cool:Hi girls!;)

I got my workout done! Yay!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 20 Class= 20 Min
Calories burned= 273
Met Value= 10.0

KCM- 30 MTF Circuit Burn - Cardio,Boxing, & Sculpting Premix= 44 Min
Plus 6 Min Abs= 50 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 478

Total calories burned from today's workout= 751

That's it for my workout today. I really am still having the same problems with MS symptoms today as well. I've noticed all week my knees have been achey feeling, no idea why. I just chalk it up to MS weirdness, LOL!! I had to wait all day to feel like I could move fairly decent with some assimilation of balance, it was iffy but I faked my way through without falling. Now, it feels like my legs don't want to bend at all so its really weird to see me walk, I totally walk like a handicapped person today. Whoops, technically I am, LOL!!

Ok, that's it for me today I'm having extreme difficulty using my right hand and its tough to make a fist same as yesterday. So please forgive me not having the energy or strength to do personals. I did look at all your posts and you have all done great with your workouts today!

hello and hugs to everyone: Melissa, Chris, Debbie, Belinda, Jolene, Roxie, Heather,Jessica, and Andrea. ;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.