Crazy, strong and loving it for Sep 27, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I finished the 60 mile walk for the Susan G. Koman this weekend in DC. My legs are in a lot of pain:mad::confused: It was tough walking all those miles:mad: but I did it!!Friday it was raining all day long, we walked in wet shoes/socks all day, no fun! Day 2 was much better, didn't helped the blisters on our feet from the day before:rolleyes: Day 3 didn't matter at this point:rolleyes: we couldn't feel our feet anymore:eek: so we just walked to get to the finish line. My legs and knees are so swollen, it hurts to walk.

I saw ENT doc in Walter Reese (Natinal Naval Medical Center)yesterday, I need a second surgery on my sinus. They are scheduling the appt this week. Not sure, how far I will get with STS this time around :eek: but I need to get the surgery done! I can't do this anymore, had way to many infections (not to mention the pain) for the last 2 years. Something went wrong with my surgery in Germany:confused:

Today I will do some yoga/strech. I will give my legs one more day rest, tomorrow I will get a weight workout in or 2.I never had DOMS like this in my legs before. I should have trained for the walk, too late now:eek:

I will be back an catch up on personals.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is CTX 10-10-10 cardio only DD has the flu so we didn't walk this morning. Going to see if I can get into dr. for my dizziness make sure there is no fluid just the usual bull crap.

Belinda-good job finishing the walk and I hope this surgery goes better.

I did workout today, I just forgot to post it this morning when I was home. I did 1/4 mile intervals again at 4.0 mph with a 1:30 minute rest in between. I did this 7 times. Was shooting for 10 but my inner thigh was getting tight again because I forgot to stretch before the run. Stupid me, I should know better by now.

HR was high too, I can tell I lost alot of endurance from slacking off so much. But it will come back.

HR STATS: (what I remember)
50 minutes total
407 calories burned
2.75 miles traveled

Belinda - Nice job doing that walk! That is brutal, I've heard. Sorry the first day was all rain, that sucks. I'm also sorry to hear about your sinuses again. I sure hope they can get that resolved for you this time around. {{{HUGS}}}

Roxie - Sorry to hear you are still getting dizzy. How frustrating that must be.

Debbie-its very frustrating but I am not letting it side track my workouts this time just pushing through. I bought a pair of size 7 jeans last year that I could never get to fit and I wore them last weekend so I am seeing progress.

Hallo girls,

I just got done with a 30 min walk with my dogs, lol. Felt good to losen them up:p and I did 30 min yoga with Suzanne Deason, needed that!

Debbie - wtg, on your interval run today. Once I have a TM, I will give that one a wirl. No doubt, that 60 mile walk was the hardest thing I have ever done. My legs are on fire. Not to mentioned, everything in DC and Maryland was uphill:confused: I have DOMS from HELL!!

Roxie - I know, how you feel. Hope they figure out what is causing yours soon. Congrats, on the smaller size pants!

Waves Hallo to Chris and Nora!!!

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout around 1:30 pm my time. Saturday I injured my right hand fleshy part of palm feels bruised and wrist feels weird and entire hand it hurts whenever I try to do stuff with it. Not sure if I sprained it or broke something in it,

Here's today's workout:

STS Cardio: MMA Kickbox= 53 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 543

STS Cardio: MMA Boxing- Heavy Bag Only= 20 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories Burned= 205

Total calories burned= 748

Not sure what I'll do for a workout tomorrow because of my right hand now, ugh I hate having my workouts plans messed up, oh well.

Sorry, it hurts too much even checking in to type out personals. Just know that I applaud all your exercise achievements and wish you all the best,.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.