CRAZY STRONG & LOVING IT FOR SEP 25, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I will do yoga and abs today;)
I will catch up on personals later!

Have a wonderful weekend. BBL!

Good Morning,

Didn't workout last night came home in a bad mood just wanted to talk to DH on the computer so this morning I went for a walk in the park, the first mile wasn't very good due to TTOM starting this morning but the second mile was better should have just kept walking helped with the pain. Later I will do Stretch 40 and save abs for tomarrow when I feel better.

Stats
36 min
22 in the zone
126 min hr
147 max hr
193 cals burned.

Today was Shoulders and Trap. And I keep forgetting to tell you all how sore I've been this week. My legs are still screaming at me. And my upper back and traps were incredible sore this moring so this workout was a bit challenging. Still had a great one, though!

1 min. 30 second rest between each exercise and set.

SHOULDERS:
Standing Lateral Raise - 10's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Kind of weird starting with this exercise. I think it's good, though, because it warmed up my shoulders very well.

Arnold Press - 15's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Haven't done these in a very long time. Felt good. Reps 10, 11 and 12 were tough on all sets.

Barbell Upright Rows - 45#/12 reps - 4 sets
***I was worried about this one, my right shoulder doesn't like to go up in that movement. I know I can't go real heavy with this, so I'm glad it's in with the 12 repper weeks. Right shoulder felt a pull but no pain.

Seated Bent-Over Lateral Raise - 15's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Concentrated on only the movement, no rocking. Wow, did that make a difference!

TRAPS:
Incline Dumbbell Shrugs - 30's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Don't like this one and I remember I did these a long time ago and something bad happened, I pulled something. So I was very careful. Next time I'll just do standing dumbbell shrugs.

That is all....

Yesterday was 91 degrees here. Today it will be 60 if we're lucky.

WTH? :eek:

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Hi Girls!

Today is my busy day, so I was happy to get in Turbo Fire HiiT 15 and Stretch 10. I love that workout! So quick, yet I feel like I get a GOOD workout and reach puke status a few times! All in 15 minutes! :eek:

Belinda: Yoga and abs sound like a good day! What are you going to do next week after recovery? Did you already say?

Debbie: Wow! sounds like an awesome rotation! you go!

Roxie: Good that you got out to walk today. They do say exercise helps with TOM, so you're proving the theory.

Nora: Holy cow! How do you sleep after finishing all that working out at 1am ??? :eek: You are a machine! (like Chalene says!)

Thinking of you today, Jessica!!! Hope you're having/ had a terrific run!!! Looking forward to hearing about it!

I'm back to my working weekends, so I'll probably check back in on Tuesday..

Hi ladies!
Well - it's done, the wicked half was, um, wicked hard. LOL.
BUT I managed to beat my goal, running it just under 2:30 (somewhere around 2:29 I think). AND I didn't stop to walk once - my husband was a drill seargent out there! Just what I needed though. Honestly the hardest thing I have EVER done, it was like hitting a wall from mile 8 onwards basically. Had to dig so deep to get through each mile but AHHH, I AM a half marathoner!!!! I am so excited for that and for the cookout we're about to throw at the house to celebrate that fact. I am POOPED though, so tired, feel almost hungover - from dehydration. Wow. But I'm done. And. I'm happy. That is all. :)
happy weekend ladies!!

Good Afternoon,

Forgot to record my stretch. Have pain in my right hip after walking making my leg go numb and uncomfortable to sit.

Stats:
42 min
0 in the zone
93 min hr
127 max hr
117 cals burned.

Chris-that is a good workout.

Hi ladies!
Well - it's done, the wicked half was, um, wicked hard. LOL.
BUT I managed to beat my goal, running it just under 2:30 (somewhere around 2:29 I think). AND I didn't stop to walk once - my husband was a drill seargent out there! Just what I needed though. Honestly the hardest thing I have EVER done, it was like hitting a wall from mile 8 onwards basically. Had to dig so deep to get through each mile but AHHH, I AM a half marathoner!!!! I am so excited for that and for the cookout we're about to throw at the house to celebrate that fact. I am POOPED though, so tired, feel almost hungover - from dehydration. Wow. But I'm done. And. I'm happy. That is all. :)
happy weekend ladies!!

Jessica-congrats on beating your time and finishing the race you are amazing.

WAY TO GO JESSICA!!!! Congratulations....:D

Chris - nice workout today! Isn't amazing what you can accomplish in 15 minutes...:cool:

Debbie - sore is GOOD!! Glad you're feeling the effects of your kick-ass workouts!

I did 4DS HIS this morning. Forgot how much I miss that one.

Have a great Saturday ladies!!

Hi ladies. Today DH and I hiked a local mtn twice. I also did chest when I got home - adding in more push ups. Pretty good workout, but I must get focused on chest again, strength is waning.

As always - you ladies totally rock! High 5's on Saturday workouts.

Hi girls!;)

I posted this late last night about 1am but didn't think you guys got to see it since I posted so late. I'm copying and pasting it from last nights thread.

Hi girls!

I'm super late I finished my workout up at 1:am Saturday technically. I still wanted to check in on Friday's thread since I did start it on Friday and did finish it but it was an hour later than midnight.

Here's Friday's workout better late than never, eh? LOL!! Its too late for me to attempt personals just now as I have a completely numb right hand and I'm extremely tired, so please forgive my lack of personals in this instance.

Turbo Fire- FIRE 55 EZ CLASS= 57 Min My favorite class
Calories burned= 700
Met Value= 9.0

Turbo Fire - ABS 10 CLASS= 10 Min Oh mama, these are killer abs, I think even Doms worthy Love it!
Calories burned= 68
Met Value= 5.0

STS Disc 30- M3- W2 Shoulders, Biceps & Triceps= 61 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 500

Total calories burned from this workout= 1268 Love it!!!

I just wanted to make a general comment that all you ladies rock and congrats on all of your friday workouts you've accomplished, WTG!! I also wanted to give a extra shout out to Jessica, Lots of hugs to you all the best of luck on your half marathon race, you got this girl. You've trained damn hard for this and just let your body do what it knows how to do and remember to run a good pace that is doable for you to run and finish the entire race. GO JESSICA!!!

Hugs to everyone!

Nora

I plan to workout shortly and will be back with today's workout to check in with. ;)

Hi girls!;)

I'm back to check in with today's workout, and will have some rest time before I'm hopefully back to post personals later.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 60 CLASS= 60 min
Calories burned= 737
Met Value= 9.0
This is the hardest by far of the Turbo Fire workouts but I haven't done the HiiT 30 yet. I'm still the proud owner of DOMS from yesterday's ABS 10 from Turbo Fire. Man, that's a killer ab workout and it is intense as it gets with no equipment and traditional style ab work with a twist chalene style.

Turbo Fire- STRETCH 10 CLASS= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

Total calories burned= 772:)

I just wanted to say quickly to Jessica, YAY girl I knew you could do it!!! Bravo, you rock girl thats so awesome. Your an inspiration WTG!!!!:D:cool:

I will go rest now and hopefully be back later for personals. Have a great day ladies.;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Aww!! Thank you Nora!!!! YOU inspire me like whoa, you know, too. ;-)

Hi girls!;)

I'm back to check in with today's workout, and will have some rest time before I'm hopefully back to post personals later.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 60 CLASS= 60 min
Calories burned= 737
Met Value= 9.0
This is the hardest by far of the Turbo Fire workouts but I haven't done the HiiT 30 yet. I'm still the proud owner of DOMS from yesterday's ABS 10 from Turbo Fire. Man, that's a killer ab workout and it is intense as it gets with no equipment and traditional style ab work with a twist chalene style.

Turbo Fire- STRETCH 10 CLASS= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

Total calories burned= 772:)

I just wanted to say quickly to Jessica, YAY girl I knew you could do it!!! Bravo, you rock girl thats so awesome. Your an inspiration WTG!!!!:D:cool:

I will go rest now and hopefully be back later for personals. Have a great day ladies.;)

Hugs!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.