CRAZY, STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR SEP 22, 2011

Good Morning,

DD and I went for our walk and it was a little chilly this morning 43 degrees but the sky was a pretty pink and purple.

Stats:
47 min
31 min in the zone
142 min hr
179 max hr
330 cals burned.

Yoga is done! I did Suzanne Deason Yoga for the lower body.

Just a quick update: tomorrow, I will do the walk for the Susan G.Koman 3 day walk for the Cure starting Friday to Sunday. We will walk 60 miles. I need some good vibes for the walk. So someone else can start this thread tomorrow:eek: I will be back on Monday!

Keep working hard;) I know, I will!

:cool:Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout today about four hours ago but couldn't check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

Terminator: The Gauntlet= 71 Min
Met Value= 8.0
Calories burned= 775

Chalean Extreme-Extreme Abs= 16 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 109

Total calories burned= 884:cool:

Belinda- Great job on yoga today. Good call on the yoga today if your going to try and walk 60 miles in a walkathon for Susan G. Komen walk. Good for you and have fun! Try to stretch to keep yourself from cramping up Oh, and drink lots of water! Take care!;):cool:

Roxie- Nice job walking this morning and what an excellent perk to see the excellent colors in the sky, good for you! WTG!!! Keep up the great job!:)

Ok, that's it for me today and I hope everyone has a great evening. Great job on today's workouts, sleep well and I'll see ya all at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Push Pull. I didn't do the abs.

Stats:
45 min
34 in the zone
131 min hr
167 max hr
268 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.