Crazy, strong and loving it for Sep 21, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do disc 14 and 15 today. Tomorrow I will rest, since I will walking for the 3 Day Cure in DC this Friday, Saturday and Sunday:confused: my legs are already hurting:rolleyes:

Chris - awesome job on your cardio. I have BH workouts, never done any. Got me interrested, lol. Good job! Isn't that crazy about the cal intake?

Nora - another killer workouts! You go, girl!

Roxie - awesome job last night.

So I'm starting to think my upper back problems aren't from working out. This morning I woke up with a knot in my right upper back between my shoulder blades and spine.

I'm starting to think it's my pillow which sucks because my pillow is so comfortable. I bought this pillow the last time I was having neck/shoulder problems and it seemed to work fine until just recently. I don't get it.

So now I have yet another knot in my upper back. I have an icy/hot patch on it and hopefully it will not get as bad as the one on the left side.

:(

Good Morning,

We didn't get our walk in this morning DD had the day off so she thought we both needed to sleep in. Tonite is suppose to be Imax 2 Blasts but I am going to do KCMs Plyo Blast instead.

Debbie-I hope you get things fiqured out soon.

Belinda-hows the ears doing? Have fun with your workouts.

Chris-I reread Jessicas workout and her intervals are done running and then she does regular circuit training high reps light wt. One of the sites gives and exact layout of her workout but I think I can created the same thing just doing circuit workouts, just don't know how many times a week I should do them.

:)Hi girls!;)

Happy Wednesday everyone! I just finished today's workout so I'll just check in and I will try to be back for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit 2= 38 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 311

Chalean Extreme- Burn Circuit 2= 38 Min
Sumo Squat with Biceps curls #17.5 R12
Lunge with One-arm Tricep Extension #12 R12
Deadlift with Row #20 R12
Sumo Squat with overhead Tricept Extension#20 R10
Deadlift with Double Row #20 R10 To Failure
Bowler's Lunge with Single Arm Row #20 R10
Biceps Curls with Abductor Balance #12 R12
Forward Lunge with Double Row #20 R12
Triple-Threat Push-Ups R11

Turbo Fire- HiiT 30= 33 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 451
I'm still lovin' the FIYAH!

Jackie Warner Crunch Free Xtreme Abs- Floor Abs= 17 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 116

Total Calories burned= 878;)

Ok girls that's it for me today, I need to run and get ready to pick up my son from school. Have a great day girls!;)

Hugs to everyone!:);)

Nora

Hallo ladies,

I did STS M2 D 14 and 15 plus the extendet stretch. I also walked for 40 min today.

Debbie - hope you find the right pillow.

Roxie - good job with your walk this morning. My ears are doing much better, thanks for asking! The meds are finally kicking in, yeah! BTW, where did you find Jessicas workouts?

Nora - you are a machine, girl! Well done, today! BBL!

Hallo ladies,

I did STS M2 D 14 and 15 plus the extendet stretch. I also walked for 40 min today.

Debbie - hope you find the right pillow.

Roxie - good job with your walk this morning. My ears are doing much better, thanks for asking! The meds are finally kicking in, yeah! BTW, where did you find Jessicas workouts?

Nora - you are a machine, girl! Well done, today! BBL!

Belinda-I googled it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.