CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR SEP 12, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Thanks for all your support, girls! That means a lot to me:) You girls, ROCK!

Today I will do a ab wo and stretch my legs (those hills fried my legs yesterday). I also will walk the dogs today.

Later I will catch up with personals. Have a great Sunday, girls! BBL!

Belinda - congrats on your race yesterday!

Roxie - enjoy your core & stretch workouts.

Hi to everyone else...:D

Got STS D16 Chest & Shoulders done. Stopped after shoulders because I just had too much to do yesterday afternoon. I'll do D16 Tris along with D17 Legs tonight. Already cleaned the house and made DH a chocolate creme pie and now I just feel like sluggin' it for a little while. Isn't that what Sundays are for...;)

Have a great day everyone!

Belinda - congrats on your race yesterday!

Roxie - enjoy your core & stretch workouts.

Hi to everyone else...:D

Got STS D16 Chest & Shoulders done. Stopped after shoulders because I just had too much to do yesterday afternoon. I'll do D16 Tris along with D17 Legs tonight. Already cleaned the house and made DH a chocolate creme pie and now I just feel like sluggin' it for a little while. Isn't that what Sundays are for...;)

Have a great day everyone!

Melissa-you are way more ambitious then me. Sundays are for lazing around and watching football.

Hi girls!;)

I did a short workout today ending week #11 of Turbo Fire! Love TF!!!

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 30 Class= 33 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 383

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10 class= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

Total Calories burned= 418

Ok, that's it for me today.

Belinda- AWESOME Job on your 10K!!!!:eek: Enjoy walking the dogs today and take it easy, you worked really hard yesterday, enjoy a nice rest today. You rock, I'm so proud of you!!!:D

Roxie- Enjoy TF Core 20 and Stretch 40 today. Plus still get the football watching in as well. Great job on TF keep up the great work!;):)

Melissa- Great job on finishing up the other part of yesterday's workout. I know about having to get house work in, it isn't as much fun as working out but its one of those must do things. I hope your enjoying your Sunday.:) ;)

See ya all at tomorrow's check in. ;)

Hugs to everyone!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.