CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR SEP 1, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do legs today, may have to wait until this afternoon. I am tired (didn't sleep well last night) and I have a nasty headache:mad:

My best to all.

Today was Meso 3, Week 4, Disc 40, Squat Rack Legs. Had a great workout. I'm hoping to be sore tomorrow, so far doing STS Meso 3 I haven't been one bit sore. Very strange for me.

Approximately 3 minutes rest between each set.

Warmup:
Squats - 65#/10 reps
Squats - 70#/10 reps

Workout:
Squats - 90#/8 reps
***Did 4 sets.

Elevated Barbell Deadlifts - 85#/8 reps
***Did 4 sets.

Leg Press Station - 165#/8 reps
***Did 4 sets.

Static Lunge - 75#/8 reps
***Did 4 sets.

That is all...

One more Meso 3 workout and I'm done. Now I gotta figure out what to do for the next 4-8 weeks. I want to do up my own rotation again. I'm on Cathe overload right now.

Hi ladies, I ended up doing biceps/triceps after work and also did abs from PH. Did 3x8 unless noted.
SS#1
Alternating bicep curls - 20's
Overhead triceps extension - 30# (feeling like I may need to increase this weight finally)

SS#2
Cross-body curls - 17's
Double-arm kickbacks - 13's

SS#3
Incline curls - 16's
Lying dumbbell triceps extensions - 16's

SS#4
Zottman curls - 2x8 - 16's (felt more in forearm than biceps)
Weighted dips - 2x10 - 20#

My shoulders are pretty sore from Monday and biceps are starting to get sore now. DH and I are planning on spin after work.

Happy Hump Day!

Debbie - I wasn't sore very often during M3 either.

Good Morning,

I have the day off from work today. I did TJ 20 min cardio again and then TJ 3T(Totally Tubular Turbo) using a resistance tube that is between Cathe's medium and heavy resistance.

20 min Stats:
19 min
17 in the zone
141 min hr
165 max hr
124 cal burned.

3T Stats:
34 min
26 in the zone
136 min hr
168 max hr
212 cals burned.

Not bad for someone who turned 45 today. I also ended up doing abs again it was in this workout. Going to Olive Garden later.

Debbie-good job on the wts.

Belinda-take a nap.

Heather-good job on your wts.

Happy birthday Roxie!!! And great workout!!

Back later for more personals...another one of *those* days at work. I'm totally beat too and dying for coffee, 4:40 came awful early today! did the back-to-back Group Power and Group Ride which I love to do. :)

Good Morning,

I have the day off from work today. I did TJ 20 min cardio again and then TJ 3T(Totally Tubular Turbo) using a resistance tube that is between Cathe's medium and heavy resistance.

20 min Stats:
19 min
17 in the zone
141 min hr
165 max hr
124 cal burned.

3T Stats:
34 min
26 in the zone
136 min hr
168 max hr
212 cals burned.

Not bad for someone who turned 45 today. I also ended up doing abs again it was in this workout. Going to Olive Garden later.

Debbie-good job on the wts.

Belinda-take a nap.

Heather-good job on your wts.

Jolene - Yay on your preorder! I preordered as well. Can't wait! :eek:

Chris - I see you are missing your sons already. I gotta pat you on the back. When school came around at the end of the summer I was one happy camper. LOL!!! Hope it gets easier for you! {{{hugs}}}

Jessica - Wow, nice run in the hot and humid weather! I'm shocked you didn't puke! That was excellent miles for how the weather was! I bow down to you! :cool:

Heather - Same to you! Nice job running in this humidity. I couldn't do it. In fact, when I was doing Step Blast yesterday I ran upstairs about midway through the workout to turn my A/C on. It was at 77 and wouldn't kick on until I turned it down to 73. I was sweating so bad I couldn't stand it.

Melissa - Good to have you back!!! Glad you had such a great time on your vacation. It sucks to come back, doesn't it???

Andrea - Glad your vertigo is getting better. Don't they have some kind of meds you can take to control that? I thought they did. Hope it goes away for you!

Nora - No worries on personals! You had a great workout last night (again)! You amaze me!

Belinda - :eek: on the surgery!!! OMG! I was so hoping it wouldn't come to that. But maybe in the ultimate end you will be so much better. You can't keep living with that, eventually it will just wear you down. I wish you luck. LOL on not getting it done until you finish STS. Be careful with that, though!

Roxie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :eek: :cool: :D

Debbie-there is a pill called Meclizine that you can buy at a pharmacy without a prescription that will help with vertigo. I believe at Walmart in the cold aisle you can buy some.

Hi Girls!!!

:):) Happy Birthday Roxie!!! :):)

Awesome day for a birthday! My oldest son's birthday is today too! He's 15. Unfreakinbelievable. It seems like maybe 5 yrs ago, I took him home from the hospital and was up every 2 hours, overwhelmed with a newborn. Holy cow. :confused: 15 years. Snap. Like that. Oh well, he is a good kid, and I'm super proud of him!

So today I shopped and got things for his bday feast. On your birthday here, we are all allowed to pick out ANY meal we want for dinner. Even out to eat. They always pick home cooked meals! Zach's pick is Chicken Cordon Blue (or is that Bleu?). And mashed potatoes. And deviled eggs. Quite the combo, huh?

My workout this morning was TF's HiiT 20. I did GS Legs, standing weights and stretch. I was going to add on Brazillian Butt Lift's floor work w the band, but I had a bunch to do.

Belinda: Holy crap on the surgery. Didn't you have surgery already? I can only imagine how frustrated you are. You make me LOL about wanting to finish STS though. I don't think I'd have the stamina to, esp if I had any pain/headaches. You are a rock!!

Debbie: You are almost done with STS too! You always crank out some amazing rotations. I'm sure you'll find something good. May I interest you in Turbo Fire? ;) .. Ya, I still miss my boys. It's still summer here. 90 degree, sunny days. Seems like they should be home. I SWEAR I have not missed them like this besides their first few years of school when they were little. I think I may have hurt my head somehow. LOL!

Heather: Seriously? Holy SHIT! How the hell do you do 3 sets of 8's lying tricep extensions with 16#'s!!!!!!!! :eek: Not even going to go into the other exercises and weight #s. No wonder you are always having HUGE DOMS! I bow to you!

Roxie: NICE birthday workout!!! TJ is fun too. I have Tubular one, but I think I might have only done that one once. Anyhow, enjoy your day and dinner!!

Jessica: Hi-5's on back to back workouts at the crack butt of dawn!!!

Melissa: THERE you are!!! Missed ya! Howlong were you at Disney? it seemed like a few weeks? I bet you had a blast!!!! Do tell!!!

Andrea: Glad to hear the dizziness is getting better. These new wake up times are crazy. I woke up 45 minutes before my alarm was going to go off this morning (that means 4:45a) and could NOT get back to sleep. this is so going to catch up with me. Hey, what grade do you teach?

Hey to Jo!!

Nora: My Turbo Fire friend! Nice job yesterday!!! You are AMAZING. QUICk question, how long since you were diagnosed with MS? Just curious. Can't wait to hear about your workout today!!

Brownies are baking, can I just say there is NO better smell than brownies baking? OH MY!!!! I need to have some major willpower!!!!!! :eek::p

Hi everyone!

Debbie - yes, it totally sucks to be back to work!!! How was your vacation?

Roxie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you rockin' 45 year old!!!

Chris - Disney was a BLAST. We took DD for the first time when she was 5 and haven't been back since. What a difference 5 years makes!!! It was honestly the most relaxing vacation we've had...EVER. We were there for 8 days and it went by nice and slooooowwwww...:D

Belinda - I see something about surgery but haven't gone back in time to read last week's posts. Sorry to hear about it but hope the outcome is worth it.

Heather - have fun with spin tonight!

Hi Jessica, Jolene, Nora and Andrea. If I missed someone...Hi!!

Tonight is 4DS Kickbox. Need to burn off some steam after being back to work today....:eek:

Chris - I think I actually got up to 17's by the end of STS. I have always struggled with those so I guess I tend to hone in on weak areas (OCD much?). LOL. Happy bday to your son!

Melissa - have fun burning off steam :eek:

Andrea - glad you're feeling better. Vertigo sucks!

I have been so bad with personals lately. I do read what everyone is doing though. You guys are always such an inspiration!

Hi girls~!;)

I just finished my workout for today, I'm having major MS fatigue today and feel so tired and sleepy, but I got my workout in no matter what.

Here's today's workout:

STS Disc 23- M2-W4- Legs= 50 Min
Calories burned= 410
Met Value= 6.0

Legs & Glutes- Premix-Floor Work Only= 11 Min
Met Value= 4.0
Calories burned= 60

STS-AB Circuits- Medicine Ball Abs= 10 Min
Met Value= 4.50
Calories burned= 61

Ok, that's it for me today as my workout goes. I will try to comeback for personals. I think I'll go rest a bit before I shower so I don't fall. Have a great day girls~:D

Hugs to everyone~;):D

Nora

Good evening,

I did M3 W2 D38.

Warmup: 4 sets / 7 reps
Squats - 65#/10 reps
Squats - 65#/10 reps

Workout:
Squats - 90#
Elevated Barbell Deadlifts - 60#
Front Squats - 60#
Static Lunge - 90#

I went up 5 lb on all exersices from last week! Will try to do the same in W3!;) Those static lunges get me every time, I feel them as soon as I go down. Lot's of DOMS in my booty again.

Have a great evening!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.