Crazy,Strong & Loving it for Saturday December 10th, 2011

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi girls;)

I guess I'm starting off the thread or I didn't see one that was already started. I had to wait all day to allow pain to level off to a manageable level to even attempt to workout. So, needless to say I got a late start I think I started my workout around 7pm. I'll just check in now so please excuse my lateness and that I'll be skipping personals as well.

Here's today's workout:

Intensity Series: Pyramid Lower Body= 50 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 412

Jackie Warner- Xtreme Abs- Standing Abs= 16 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 109

Total calories burned= 521

Well, that's it for me I'm so glad I did workout finally. My pain level on a scale of 1 to 10 it was a 15 this morning so I did try to apply heat to my low back and hip so it alleviated enough that I could walk without pain. I felt it was necessary to get the pain to a more manageable level so I could do the workout or I'd really wind up hurting myself. I'm done workingout now and my low back and hip feel so much better on the pain scale I'd say about a 3 or 4, which is very comfortable thank goodness! I hope everyone else has had a great day and workout or rest day. I'll be back Monday to begin next week's check in, until then have a great weekend.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.