Crazy, strong & loving it for Oct 7, 2011

Good Morning,

Went for a walk with boss lady this morning it was 2 miles couldn't really test the shoes she doesn't walk as fast and there weren't very many hills. The wind was gusting really bad and it was a little chilly. Tonite is KCM's Bootcamp.

Last edited:
Hi All!

thanks to all of you for your concern and kind words about my brother. I'm going to try to give myself a little slack on eating. Not beat myself up about it. But I'm going to also continue to TRY to eat better day by day. You all are so sweet, you make me tear up, just reading your words. Nora, wow. You hit SO many nails on the head with your words and how you felt after your grandmother died. I get PISSED at the "real world" going on as if nothing happened. I get angry that people are just going about their daily lives. When my world has changed so much. And of course I get sad. One "up" thing that happened to me yesterday. My friends at work sent me a "memory lamp". It has a dragonfly on it, which symbolized "immortality and light and life". I've put it on every evening, and it somehow comforts me. It's a small lamp, kind of like a nightlight. Anyhow, yesterday , I was outside in the warm autumn sunshine, and a dragonfly flew at me. At first I was freaked out (BIG BUG!!), but then I was comforted by it. I just know it had to be my brother, sending me a sign that he is ok. And at peace. I try to hold onto that.

Anyways, my workout today was Pure Strength Legs and Shoulders. I'd forgotten these workouts, and wasn't even prepared for what was in store for me. Legs was a great overall lower body workout. The weighted sit and stands! How could I forget those! Cathe's legs are sHAKING like crazy on these, it's kind of funny to see. And the inner and outer thigh work on the floor, I KNOW I'll be feeling that tomorrow. BURNED!!

Belinda: You go on BB today! Are you in the trailer still or did you move into your new house?

Debbie: Is today your rest day? How's your neck been feeling?

Roxie: Sounds like an exhilirating walk this morning! Nice you get to spend time with your boss. Is she nice? or are you doing it just because you don't want to hurt her feelings?

Nora: I'm sorry you're achy/in pain. You know your body so well. Glad the heated corn rolls help. So you're doing CLX? That's one series I don't have that I do want someday. DEFINITELY getting the new TF's! Can not wait for those! I have P90X and I've never done it. I feel like I should before I even think about P90X2! LOL. Actually, my DH got it, but never did it. ... On my list! Cathe's new ones should be here soon, so that's my next "to do" workouts! So many workouts, so little time, right? ... I totally appreciate you sharing your experiences with your grandmother and grandfather. I know it's not easy to think about or relive. You're a good friend, Nora. Thanks so much.

Hi All!

thanks to all of you for your concern and kind words about my brother. I'm going to try to give myself a little slack on eating. Not beat myself up about it. But I'm going to also continue to TRY to eat better day by day. You all are so sweet, you make me tear up, just reading your words. Nora, wow. You hit SO many nails on the head with your words and how you felt after your grandmother died. I get PISSED at the "real world" going on as if nothing happened. I get angry that people are just going about their daily lives. When my world has changed so much. And of course I get sad. One "up" thing that happened to me yesterday. My friends at work sent me a "memory lamp". It has a dragonfly on it, which symbolized "immortality and light and life". I've put it on every evening, and it somehow comforts me. It's a small lamp, kind of like a nightlight. Anyhow, yesterday , I was outside in the warm autumn sunshine, and a dragonfly flew at me. At first I was freaked out (BIG BUG!!), but then I was comforted by it. I just know it had to be my brother, sending me a sign that he is ok. And at peace. I try to hold onto that.

Anyways, my workout today was Pure Strength Legs and Shoulders. I'd forgotten these workouts, and wasn't even prepared for what was in store for me. Legs was a great overall lower body workout. The weighted sit and stands! How could I forget those! Cathe's legs are sHAKING like crazy on these, it's kind of funny to see. And the inner and outer thigh work on the floor, I KNOW I'll be feeling that tomorrow. BURNED!!

Belinda: You go on BB today! Are you in the trailer still or did you move into your new house?

Debbie: Is today your rest day? How's your neck been feeling?

Roxie: Sounds like an exhilirating walk this morning! Nice you get to spend time with your boss. Is she nice? or are you doing it just because you don't want to hurt her feelings?

Nora: I'm sorry you're achy/in pain. You know your body so well. Glad the heated corn rolls help. So you're doing CLX? That's one series I don't have that I do want someday. DEFINITELY getting the new TF's! Can not wait for those! I have P90X and I've never done it. I feel like I should before I even think about P90X2! LOL. Actually, my DH got it, but never did it. ... On my list! Cathe's new ones should be here soon, so that's my next "to do" workouts! So many workouts, so little time, right? ... I totally appreciate you sharing your experiences with your grandmother and grandfather. I know it's not easy to think about or relive. You're a good friend, Nora. Thanks so much.

Chris-her husband and son won't let her walk alone anymore and if she doesn't get her walk in she is hard to deal with and I want a raise gotta do what you gotta do but I would have rather gone for a walk with my DD.

Hi girls!;)

Unfortunately, I didn't workout today so nothing to check in workout wise. I've been busy and its now 9:26 pm so I'm not feeling up to a workout now, so I'm making this an official skip day. I'll workout tomorrow and check in then.

Great job to everyone that worked out and Hugs to everyone and extra big hugs to Chris! Seeya at tomorrow's check in. ;):D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.