Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 5, 2011

I think today is the 6th! :D

Today I did STS Disc 6, Legs. I won't be working out tomorrow because I have some stuff I need to get done. I am skipping one cardio workout this week, but if I have it in me, I'll do one on Saturday.

Had a great workout, I'll be lucky if I can walk tomorrow!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCM's Plyo Blast legs are really shaking from all the workouts this week. Can any of you recommend a good walking shoe?

Debbie-thought I would tell you I haven't had a diet pop since Tuesday morning.

Hi Girls!

Sorry I was MIA for a while. Just to let you know, my brother passed away 1 week ago today. The services were Sunday and Monday. That was the single most difficult and emotionally wrenching thing I've ever had to go through in my entire life. It was even worse than when my dad died. I guess because my brother was only 54. And it all came on SO sudden and happened SO quick. I think he lived a little short of 2 months after his initial diagnosis.

I've been struggling with feeling horribly depressed. Although I've kept up with my workouts, my eating is so bad. I just don't seem to care. If I feel like eating crap, I do, and I can't stop myself. I hope those feelings resolve soon, or I'm going to weigh a ton!

On the upside, I started Cathe's October 11 Rotation! I monkeyed around with this week, because I started one day late, and had done an HiiT on Sunday before I started.

Today was the original Bootcamp! I find myself not having a ton of desire to work out, and really having to push myself. But i know it's good for me!

Belinda: You're right in the middle of STS, huh? How is everything there? Did your sinus problems resolve?

Debbie: And YOU just started STS again? Very cool! It's been a while since you've done it, I bet it's fun again!

Roxie: What are you up to? Any rotation? or plan? Sounds like you're getting in some good workouts there. I do remember that KCM plyo legs being killer!

Nora: How are you? hanging in? You did CLX yesterday? Hey... i've heard there's going to be new Turbo Fires!!! have you heard any details? I saw a picture Chalene posted on FB yesterday of the "cast", but she's all hush hush about any more details...

Hopefully I'm back more regularly now!

Roxie - Very good on the soda! Woo hoo! Now just stay away from it for good! :) Nice job!

Chris - So good to see you back. I am so sorry about your brother. We have all been very worried about you. Please don't beat yourself up too much right now. Just get through each day and do what you can do. What happened was a horrible blow and you wouldn't be human if you just went back to what was "normal", at least for now. {{{HUGS}}}

Chris-welcome back so sorry you had to experience that and I know you will get back to your old self when the time is right. Good job keeping up with your workouts. Don't worry about the eating eventually things will get back on track. I am doing my own version of Jessica Biels workout with extra walking added in. Boss lady has asked me to walk with her tonite kind of a scary thought. Hope things get better for you.

Chris (((HUGS))) I am so sorry about your brother. Don't worry about your eating. Good job, keeping you with your workouts.

I went for am interval run (C25K) this afternoon, took the dogs with me:p I also walked them before my run. Than I did some Pilates, was pretty good!

Hi girls!;):)

I finished my workout earlier but got sidetracked with running the kids back and forth, ugh! Anyways, I did get my workout in and will now check in and will be back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 30 Class= 33 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 383

STS Cardio: HiiT- Pyramid= 30 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 410

Ab Hits #3 CTX Kickbox -Planks & Abs= 12 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 82

Total calories burned= 875;)

I gotta run right now but will be back later for personals.;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM's Plyo Blast and TJ Abs.

Stats:
37 min
19 in the zone
142 min hr
165 max hr
253 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
8 in the zone
134 min hr
152 max hr
56 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Roxie- Great job tonight on KCM's Plyo Blast and TJ Abs sounds like a great combo, WTG!!!:)

Belinda-Nicely done with interval run (C25K) and I bet the dogs loved that and the walk you took them on besides. Ooh and pilates girl, gold star for you today, awesome job and high five to your pooches too!;)

Debbie- Wow, you did STS Disc 6, Legs that is a killer leg workout and I just love it, its super fun and I didn't expect to love that one but its awesome. I'm glad your enjoying it as well. I hope you get all the things done you need to do tomorrow. Its no biggie skipping cardio this week you'll be doing it soon enough I'm sure. Probably a good idea to give your body a break, take care and awesome job with STS Legs today!:D

Chris- ((Big Hugs)) I'm so sorry to hear about your brother's death. I know how tough that is. I know when my grandmother, who really was the only mother figure in my life that was a mother to me died, it killed me. I knew she was recovering from a stroke and other things that happened after that and I just never saw that coming. It devastated me and shook me to the core. I felt like I was in a bad dream that I just couldn't wake up from. It bothered me to see other people acting as if nothing happened and going about their days as such. It was so hard to function it was as if a huge part of myself died too. I know hurt, pain, and loss are words that pale in comparison to the depth you are feeling with your brothers loss, but it does get a little easier each day. I can tell you that much from my own experience but you never forget them and always carry them with you in your heart and memories. It helps to remember the happy times the silly moments that made you laugh, or their sense of humor etc... Its in those memories we can hold close to our hearts like the precious gem of a moment no one can erase or take away from you. My grandfather died about 3years before my grandmother did and that was so hard because he had a type of leukemia elderly people can get. It was hard to see the strongest logger I ever saw go down hill in a matter of a couple of months to waying barely 90lbs it was hard to see. But I did my best to spend as much time with him as possible and try to make him laugh and smile. He didn't eat much and burned a ton of calories with the Leukemia and the doctor wanted him to eat more and gain if possible. I took that as a challenge to make my cheesecake which I knew he loved and ate every bite of it. Its just so hard to lose someone that has always been there your entire life and shared so much with to suddenly be gone just seems to defy all sense of logic and rightness in the universe. Believe me, I know what that's like and just know its absolutely right to feel all those things. Just know that now your brother isn't in any pain or discomfort and is now at peace and in a better place watching over you and your family. At least that's how I like to believe it is and if you differ I meant no disrespect to your personal religious beliefs. Remember, you matter to and I'm sure your brother felt that way and he'd want you to take care of yourself and be happy. So, enjoy that mouthful of chocolate but soon you'll have to step away from the goodies before the Cathe police getchya and whip out that evil sinister green band and burn ya good. I know working out right now may seem kinda ho hum right now but its a good way to get out some of the stress and frustration in a positive way. So, sorry to ramble on and on but thought if I shared a little with you it might offer some comfort.

I've been ok still dealing with alot of pain from my ankle to just about low back area that kills me in the morning and at night. I have to apply heated corn pillows to those areas for a period of time about an hour or so to relax the muscles enough I can walk around better with much less pain. I am told its related to MS and the initial damage of myelin on the part of the nerves and brain that controls the right side and mobility. So far, I'm managing with that. I'm currently finishing up Chalean
Extreme month 1 and will start next week on Month 2. I've already completed the entire 3 month program once already. I add either TF cardio in or Cathe or whatever sounds good that day. Yes! I did see that on FB about TF, which I went to immediately after reading your comment about it. Yeah! I can't wait you know I'll be getting that one. I can't wait!! I did want to get Aerobox but I think I'll put that off. I definitely would get alot of use out of new TF's because I use them all the time and still love them. I did preorder P90X2 just the basic one. No, I haven't heard any details as yet but you just gotta know it will be awesome. I'm excited about it and can't wait to learn the details as they come out. We missed you girlfriend and have been concerned about you. Its so nice to have you back with us and just want you to know if you need to chat feel free to pm me.
Please take care and just take one day at a time girlfriend.;) ((Big Hugs))

That's it for me tonight, have a good night and sleep well;)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.