Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 5, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do Back & Biceps today:D Really loving this rotation! I am sore from the day I started:D

Happy Birthday, Jo and Jessica! Enjoy your special day!

Happy Hump Day! BBL!

Today was Back and Biceps. Had an excellent workout and my biceps are fried!!! I wish I could get my back fried like my biceps.

1 min. 30 sec. rest between each set.

BACK:
Underhand Barbell Rows - 35#/12 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Underhand Barbell Rows - 60#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 5#, probably could have gone higher.

One-Arm Dumbbell Row - 30#/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 3#.

Overhand Australian Pullups - BW/12/11/12/10 reps
***Last time was 10/10/8/9.

Dumbbell Pullover - 30#/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 5#.

BICEPS:
Seated Dumbbell Curls - 20's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Same weight. Last week I did this standing, this week I did it seated and it's always harder to do it seated. Last set was hard.

Alternating Incline Dumbbell Curls - 20's/12 reps - 3 sets
***No increase here either, I remember this one was tough last time and it was tough again this week.

Barbell Preacher Curls - 45#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 5#. Felt these big time.

Hammer Curls - 17's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Good weight here, up 2#. Probably could have done 20's.

Neck/shoulder is ok, still tight and I can feel the pull when I move a certain way. At least I can workout.

Hi ladies - last night I did 35 mins from Imax 3. Today I plan on doing biceps and back at lunch then maybe MMA Boxing after work and abs before I have to rush off to a work event. Work is super insane and I have some evening events tonight and tomorrow so my workouts are having to be squeezed in strategically ;-)

I feel so out of the loop!

Debbie - way to go with the weights. I'm always impressed.

Nora - nicely done with that workout (as always of course)

Chris - yikes on the skunk

Belinda - hope you had a great workout - I am itching to try this rotation too. Hopefully after work calms down and I can focus.

Waves to everyone!

Good morning all...

Belinda - glad you are enjoying your rotation. You're doing the same one as Debbie, right?

Debbie - nice weights!

Heather - good job squeezing in your workouts. It's no fun when work gets in the way...;)

Nora - glad to hear your feeling better...:D

Chris - OMG, Buddy caught a skunk?!?! Peeeyewww...:eek:

Tonight is a circuit for me. Will either be Lauren Brooks' kettlebell DVD or LIC. STS partner med-ball abs is on for tonight as well...BRING IT ON!! DD is all excited, she's going to judge who has better form. I will be mortified if I lose...:eek:

Happy Birthday Jessica and Jolene! Hi to everyone else!

Hi Girls!

I did STS DISC 6 today: Legs. Wall squats and leg extensions with the ball! One legged chair sits! Low end lunges! Need I say more? LOTS of variety, that is for sure. OH! And firewalkers. Love those! I did the stretch from TF + some extra stretching for a total of 15 minutes afterwards.

Belinda and Debbie: You go, girls! Nice bicep and back work today! Belinda, I've been feeling that constant 'soreness' since starting STS 2 weeks ago too! I don't remember it when I did it twice before.

Heather: Work sounds crazy! You are AMAZING to get your workouts in. *APPLAUSE*!!!!! You're making me want to do IMAX 3!

Melissa: yes, my stinky Buddy. His head still smells a little. The poor doggie. He probably thought mommy left him a cute black & white kitty toy to play with in the backyard! who knew? . Actually, I have to say, the Skunk smell went away quicker than the smell we got when one of my sons put a styrofoam ramen noodles in the microwave. (NOT microwavable!). It burnt SOOOO bad and the smell lasted for WEEKS! ... have fun with the circuit tonight! Did you just start Kettlebells or have you done it before? Med Ball partner is so fun!!!

:)Happy Birthday:) to Jo and Jessica today!!!!!!

Hey to Nora, Roxie and long lost Andrea......

Good Morning,

Work has been alittle hectic this morning. Last night I ended up babysitting my nephew and DH wanted to go look at Flat Screen TVs. My dr. visit wasn't so good cholesterol is back up and I am borderline anemic. While I was there I got a tetnus shot and a flu shot so I won't be able to do TF Sculpt 30 because my arm is killing me so I am going to do TF 45 instead. I really need to watch what I eat and make sure I get all my workouts done to manage my cholesterol because they switched my meds and the insurance company is being a pain in the butt and doesn't want to fill the prescription. I don't have time for personals but everyone is doing great.

Jo & Jess.-HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Melissa: yes, my stinky Buddy. His head still smells a little. The poor doggie. He probably thought mommy left him a cute black & white kitty toy to play with in the backyard! who knew? . Actually, I have to say, the Skunk smell went away quicker than the smell we got when one of my sons put a styrofoam ramen noodles in the microwave. (NOT microwavable!). It burnt SOOOO bad and the smell lasted for WEEKS! ... have fun with the circuit tonight! Did you just start Kettlebells or have you done it before? Med Ball partner is so fun!!!

Awwww...poor Buddy. YIKES on the ramen noodles!!! I haven't done kettlebells in about a year or so maybe. I have Kelly Brooks and a couple of the Art of Strength DVD's. I think after I'm done with STS I might try to dedicate some time to them. There is a KB gym in Worcester that I was going to check out last year but I never ended up making it down there.

I'm back with my workout. Took a long lunch since I'll be working late anyway. I did the same back/bicep workout as last week and followed it up with MMA Boxing, all of combos 1 & 2 and the boxing only of 3 then abs from PH.

I did pyramid (reps of 12, 10,8,10,12) for 2 super sets then 1 super set of 3 x 8

SS#1
Pullovers into double-arm rows - 20,25,30,25,20

SS#2
DB Bicep curls into hammer curls - 12,13,15,13,12

SS#3
DB underhand rows - 31's
Alternating curls - 17's

I also did 2 sets of 16 reps of lat pulldowns with blue band.

Chris - I hadn't done Imax 3 in ages until last week. It's really a kick butt workout. I saw do it!!

hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout, boy it was tough but so much fun.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 60 CLASS= 60 Min
Calories burned= 737
Met Value= 9.0

Turbo Fire- STRETCH 10 CLASS= 13 Min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

STS Disc 35 M3- W4- Plyo Legs= 49 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 401

Total calories burned= 1173:eek:

I'll be back shortly for personals, I really will I promise.;)

Hugs to everyone:)

Nora

Hi girls,

I keep doing personals this is like the third time in a row and i bumped a clr buttong and it erased everything I typed. I did have it all done too and ready to hit the submit reply. I'm sorry my right hand is too numb now to re do all the personals. I'm so sorry girls.

I'll just generalize my comments to Happy birthday to Jessica and Jolene:eek::cool:

I did read everyones workouts and personals for today and I'm so impressed with the amazing workouts you all do especially fitting workouts in with working outside the home too, you ladies are awesome. Congrats on the workouts you all knocked out the ball park today and the DOMS that were earned. Keep up the killer workouts and with being consistant. Hang in there the week is almost done. Have a great evening!;):D

Hugs to everyone!:):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.