Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 4, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do cardio and abs today;)

I will be back and catch up on personals later. Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Today I did Cardio Coach Press Play and did all the challenges except the last due to time. Had a really good workout. By the 40 minute mark, I was ready to go. :) Why does it take my body so long to enjoy anything that has to do with running?

Anyways, had fun with this and felt great afterwards.

CARDIO STATS:
60 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
44 minutes above zone
516 calories burned :eek:
3.25 miles traveled

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KCMs Circuit Blast. We didn't go for a walk this morning DDs back was bothering her she needs a new pillow and flip her mattress.

Debbie-good job with your workout. I posted yesterday to you.

Debbie-not all the TFs are hiit workouts some have a cardio workout followed by what cathe would call a blast but she calls them fire drills. Plyo Blast is from KCM and its like Cathe's plyo alot of hi intensity. All she does is circuits and running intervals then some fighting or martial arts stuff. Her trainer says he uses alot of light wts high reps.

Ok. Well, then your mix looks good. The only time you really need to worry about spacing time is with lifting. Circuits, hiit and martial arts are all considered cardio, so you can just rotate the workouts as you like.

I hope you get good results from this!

Ok. Well, then your mix looks good. The only time you really need to worry about spacing time is with lifting. Circuits, hiit and martial arts are all considered cardio, so you can just rotate the workouts as you like.

I hope you get good results from this!

Thank you now if I could just get my eating under control.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's killer workout around 1pm but had to be ready at moments after that to pick up my oldest from school. Then, I came home and showered and got ready now I'm ready to check in.

Here's today's workout:

Paul Katami- 4X4 Hollywood Boot Camp= 72 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 737

This was a superfun circuit drill style. I really liked it and enjoyed Paul Katami's style keeping the energy and fun amped up. I think I sweated buckets, man that was tough but so much fun. I have his KB dvd's and love them so this was fun to check out his regular workouts. This was my second time doing this one, and its even more fun.

Ok, thats it for me just now but I hope to come back with personals.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM's Circuit Blast #2 and 10min Solution Belly Fat Blaster, sweated like crazy.

Stats:
33 min
18 in the zone
146 min hr
180 max hr
239 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
5 in the zone
143 min hr
161 max hr
70 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I'm back for personals.

Debbie- Awesome job on Cardio Coach Press Play today!!! Bravo! WTG!!

Roxie- I hope your DD's back feels better. Nicely done with KCMs Circuit Blast tonight. Not to worry about the eating I think we all are guilty of that at least I know I am. Great job on today's workout!

Belinda- I bet you had an awesome workout with whatever Cardio and Abs workouts you decided on. You are a workout warrior so keep up the great work and I hope your legs are feeling normal after that killer walk you did.

Chris- Just know that even in tough times like these there are always those that care and understand. Please take care and I hope to hear from you soon. Extra ((Hugs!!!))

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.