Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 3, 2011

Ok, my legs are still EXTREMELY sore from Friday's workout. OMG. I cannot believe it. I had such a hard time sitting down and standing up this weekend. :rofl: Haven't been this sore in a long time. Gotta love STS Legs.

Today was STS Disc 4, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. Had a great workout but didn't do the last three exercises due to time and the right side of my upper back getting knotted up again. It's ok, but it felt like it was starting to get twisted again. Getting sick of this.

Anyways, very fun workout and I love all the exercises. Went heavier then before and that felt great, too.

Chris - I doubt you'll be checking this board, but I wanted to tell you that I am really sorry to hear about your brother. My thoughts and prayers are out to you and your family. {{{HUGS}}}

Good Afternoon,

Been busy here at work must have gone up and down the stairs 10 times and still need to make several trips. Tonite DD and I are going for a walk and then I need to do some abs. Haven't decided what to do workout wise this month guess I need to come up with some plans.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Chris-thinking of you.

Hallo girls,

I am done with D16 (CST, 2nd time). I also walked the dogs this morning.

Debbie - at least you got most of your workout in, well done!

Roxie - have fun tonight and going up/ down the stairs:p

Chris - sending you more prayers!

Nora - what are your plans today? BBL!

Debbie-I was going to do my version using workouts I have but can't quite figure out how to put them all together.

Doesn't she have some sort of outlined workout? I'm not sure what you found, but you could just substitute workouts that go with how she describes them, you know? Like if it was a total body workout, do a workout like Muscle Max or Power Hour. If it's a circuit do one like Step, Jump & Pump or Circuit Max, etc. The boxing workouts I don't know what you would do - maybe Amy Bento's or Susan Chung.

Debbie-this is what I was thinking

Mon-circuit
Tues-Turbo Fire 30 its intervals
Wed-Kickboxing
Thurs-TF Hiit
Fri-circuit
Sat-Plyo Blast

That hits her 2 circuits a week, interval training, high intensity, and plyo which I believe is how she does it.

Debbie-this is what I was thinking

Mon-circuit
Tues-Turbo Fire 30 its intervals
Wed-Kickboxing
Thurs-TF Hiit
Fri-circuit
Sat-Plyo Blast

That hits her 2 circuits a week, interval training, high intensity, and plyo which I believe is how she does it.

Ok, that looks pretty good. No straight lifting, though? Just wondering. So TF are all HIIT workouts? What is Plyo blast?

I'm leaving in a few, if I don't answer back I will tomorrow.

Debbie-not all the TFs are hiit workouts some have a cardio workout followed by what cathe would call a blast but she calls them fire drills. Plyo Blast is from KCM and its like Cathe's plyo alot of hi intensity. All she does is circuits and running intervals then some fighting or martial arts stuff. Her trainer says he uses alot of light wts high reps.

Good Evening,

DD and I went for a 4 mile walk tonite at a 3.5mph pace. I wanted to stop after the first 2 miles my shins hurt but she wouldn't let me.

Stats:
54 min
42 in the zone
141 min hr
161 max hr
371 cals burned.

Hi girls~:)

Happy Monday! I just finished today's workout, it was fun and such a killer so good times!

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Burn Circuit 1= 36 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 295

Sumo Squat w/Hip Lift #20 R11
Lunge with Posterior Fly #12 R12
Push-up w/leg lift R12
Deadlift w/Posterior fly #12 R12
Lunge w/Core Rotation #20 R12
Bench Press w/Leg Lower #20 R12&band
Squat w/Side Bend #20 R12
Forward-Lean Lunge w/DBL Arms Posterior Fly #12 R12
Chest Fly w/Hip Lift #17.5 R12

Chalene Extreme- Ab burner= 10 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 68

Turbo Fire- 45 EZ Class= 47 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 545

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10 Class= 13 Min
Met Value= 2.0
Calories burned= 35

Total calories burned= 943:cool:

That's it for me today, I'm off to go shower and get cleaned up. Have a great evening girls. Great job on today's workouts completed or will be tonight. I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in. I'm getting so anxious to get Cathe's Low Impact Series it looks so awesome, glad I pre-ordered.

Hugs to everyone and extra hugs to Chris ((Hugs));):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.