Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 28, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do Disc 24 (BB) and abs today. I haven't worked my abs once this week:mad:

I will be back later. have a great workout, everyone!

My active recovery week went well. I got 3 cardio workouts in and 2 yoga workouts. That was my goal. :eek:

Today was cardio and I just did one challenge from Cardio Coach #8 - Challenge #2. It's the 2 - 8 minute jogs with 2 minute rest between I did well and felt great. Wish I had more time, I really felt like doing more but I had to work today and pay our bills before I left for work. At least I got a half hour in.

CARDIO STATS:
35 minutes total
6 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
291 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Last edited:
Hi!

This morning was Cardio Supersets from the new workouts. It started out pretty tame. I was hardly sweating for the first 1/4, and then Cathe kicked it up a LOT. Plank/gliding disc work... :eek: We are going to have some pretty strong cores from doing this series!!!

Belinda: BB isn't my favorite way to do weights. I think back is probably my least favorite muscle to work. But it must be done! ;) . The Yoga Max sounded crazy from yesterday!! I'm thinking you worked your abs/core a TON during that one! So , you think YM is more of a harder yoga? did you sweat?

Debbie: Yes! you had a very successful "recovery" week! Hope to hear how you're working in the yoga next week. I need to do that too.

Roxie: You kicked it last night, huh? 2 KCMs!!! Your headache is better?

Nora: COMPLETELY agree with you on the gliding discs being new "elements of torture"!!! LOL!. Killer core /plank work! I'm looking forward to being stronger that way. I've always been a bit weak for plank work. Nice job yesterday, Afterburn was my first workout, and I also loved it!

Good Morning,

DD and I went for a very chilly walk this morning temp between 28-30 degrees. Tonite is TF 30 and HiiT 15 trying to catch up on workouts is a bite, then I need to do some abs.

Debbie-good job with your recovery week.

Chris-can't wait to get started on the new workouts.

Belinda-GET THOSE ABS WORKED.

Good Evening,

I really didn't want to workout tonite so I thought I would just do and easy workout apparently I don't know what that is I chose TF 30.

Stats:
31 min
10 in the zone
149 min hr
174 max hr
229 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my very late start of a workout. I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split- Total Body Express Premix= 49 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 468
This was challenging but fun, I had to not use weights on the standing one leg balance portions because of my rightside impaired balance due to MS, so I modified and did it without the weights and tried to touch the diagonal of my shoes. I found the innocent little dixie cups to add an edge of intensity in the lunges, but in a good way. I have to say now with AfterBurn and this one under my belt of having done them that the intensity is still there. I love that with AfterBurn which is definitely a intense cardio workout didn't bother my joints in the least. Infact, I felt energized like crazy afterwards. Love that effect, WTG Cathe, you rock!!!

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 17 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 232

Total calories burned= 700;)

_________

Roxie- Great workout tonight, yes TF 30 Class is not an easy workout but a fast and intense one. I like that one too! WTG Roxie!!!

Chris- Great job with Cardio SuperSets today, I haven't done that one yet. Oh I definitely here ya on the gliding disc planks, man those are killer on the abs and get ya good. ^^^5's on today's workout girlfriend.;)

Debbie- Nicely done today with Cardio Coach#8 Challenge 2, I've never made it to CC#8 but I bet that's a toughie even challenge two. ^^^5's WTG!!

Belinda-I'm sure you got a great workout in with Disc 24 (BB) and abs today. I hope it was a great workout for you today!;)

Have a great night girls, hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.