Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 25, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will switch my workouts around this week, waiting for the turbo tower to come in. So today I will do D24 legs and abs today.

I will be back later to report my workouts.

Waves Hallo to everyone that follows.

Wow is it cold this a.m. We haven't turned our heat on because we've been using our pellet stove when we're home or in the evenings, but it gets really cold in here in the morning. Brrrr!!!

Today I got up and did Power Yoga Energize with Bryan Kest. I did ok with it, my body is so tight that it's almost impossible to do some of the poses. I know I need to keep this up to get my flexibility back but I just never seem to find the time to incorporate it in my workouts.

I really like this workout but hate the way the DVD is set up. You can't fast forward through anything. So when it starts theres like 7 minutes of Bryan talking. I've heard it a million times but can't get past it. So I did the first 40 minutes of the workout and stopped when it got to the core work. My abs are sore from yesterday's workout so I didn't want to work abs again. I wish I could have FFWD to the finishing poses but I couldn't. I really wish they would have set that DVD up better. Oh well.

I feel really good right now. My body is a lot looser then it has been in a while. I may do this workout again on Thrusday or one by Karen Voight.

Good Morning,

DD and I didn't walk this morning DH is working on my car so I can't go to her place and her DH doesn't want her walking in town in the dark which I find rather hilarious we can walk at her place which is totally dark and secluded but we can't walk in town oh well so we are going to walk tonite. I still need to do a circuit workout.

Belinda-the workout you did yesterday with the new dvds how long was it?

Debbie-glad to hear you feel good stretching is the one thing I am horrible at hoping these new workouts help me get better at that.

Hi Girls! :)

Wasn't able to check in yesterday. Mondays are tough with work/sleep/busy afternoons. I was still following the Oct 11 Rotation and did a yoga workout yesterday. It was The Biggest Loser Yoga for Weight Loss (Bob Harper does it). It wasn't stretch-y /relaxing yoga, it was WORK yoga. Holding poses until your body shakes yoga! There was also a 10 minute section at the end with light hand weights. Let me tell you, I am SO SO SOOOOO sore from it today! My core and lats are crazy sore!! Even my back. Crazy stuff. Never knew Yoga could be so "good". I definitely need to add one of those a week. Will be easier with cathe's new Yoga workouts!

I got Cathe's new Low Impact Series yesterday!!!!!! Today I did Afterburn. Holy MOLY! I loved it! I love the fact that it was all low impact, I know my hips appreciated it! (that's where I get sore from too much high impact stuff). The plank and sliding disc work was challenging. Especially with my already sore core! . Modifications happened. :eek: Anyways, I'm expecting to be feeling this workout in different places tomorrow!!

Belinda: Hope you enjoyed STS Legs today! which abs did you do? Where did you order the turbo tower from?

Roxie: It will probably be warmer tonight for your walk maybe? Did you get the new workouts yet?

Debbie: Maybe you could even do a nightly stretch/yoga? 10 minutes? It might do you go , get you more flexible. I hate DVDs that dont' have chaptering. I can't imagine having to sit through 10 minutes of the same talk every time!! :confused:

Hi Nora! : I have parent teacher conferences today and tomorrow for my boys. I bet you made up for it today!!

Hi Girls! :)

Wasn't able to check in yesterday. Mondays are tough with work/sleep/busy afternoons. I was still following the Oct 11 Rotation and did a yoga workout yesterday. It was The Biggest Loser Yoga for Weight Loss (Bob Harper does it). It wasn't stretch-y /relaxing yoga, it was WORK yoga. Holding poses until your body shakes yoga! There was also a 10 minute section at the end with light hand weights. Let me tell you, I am SO SO SOOOOO sore from it today! My core and lats are crazy sore!! Even my back. Crazy stuff. Never knew Yoga could be so "good". I definitely need to add one of those a week. Will be easier with cathe's new Yoga workouts!

I got Cathe's new Low Impact Series yesterday!!!!!! Today I did Afterburn. Holy MOLY! I loved it! I love the fact that it was all low impact, I know my hips appreciated it! (that's where I get sore from too much high impact stuff). The plank and sliding disc work was challenging. Especially with my already sore core! . Modifications happened. :eek: Anyways, I'm expecting to be feeling this workout in different places tomorrow!!

Belinda: Hope you enjoyed STS Legs today! which abs did you do? Where did you order the turbo tower from?

Roxie: It will probably be warmer tonight for your walk maybe? Did you get the new workouts yet?

Debbie: Maybe you could even do a nightly stretch/yoga? 10 minutes? It might do you go , get you more flexible. I hate DVDs that dont' have chaptering. I can't imagine having to sit through 10 minutes of the same talk every time!! :confused:

Hi Nora! : I have parent teacher conferences today and tomorrow for my boys. I bet you made up for it today!!

Chris-I got my workouts last night when I got home from work, have to say the post office amazed me.

Hi girls,

I went for a 30 min run (C25K W4 D1), I am doing this so the dogs get used to running again. They gotten so lazy! I also went for a long walk this morning and did D22 CST and the extendet stretch. Now I am tired and ready to go to sleep.

Chris - glad you had fun with AB today, maybe I will do that one tomorrow:eek: LOL!

Debbie - I noticed that too! Giami DVDs does that too, I hate it. What a wast of my time..drives me crazy. Did you order the new workouts?

Roxie and Nora -which new workouts did you do?

I will be back and catch up on personals tomorrow, I promise. I am to tired right now. Sorry!

Good Evening,

Tonite DD and I went for a walk probably the last day we can do this the weather is suppose to turn after today. Tomarrow morning I need to get up and do a circuit so tomarrow night I can do a HiiT workout to get back on schedule.

Walk:
32 min
20 in the zone
146 min hr
173 max hr
231 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
6 in the zone
121 min hr
149 max hr
47 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout for today. I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

Cathe's Push Pull= 45 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 369

Turbo Fire- 45EZ Blass= 47 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 545

Total Calories burned= 914;)

Yay! My new Low Impact Series arrived this morning!!! I'm done for today, great job on all your workouts today! See ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.