Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 24, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Ended up doing D21 again and a dog walk.

Not sure what I will do today?

I need more coffee, be right back!

Good Morning,

This morning DD and I went for a 2 mile walk this morning it was a little warmer 39 degrees. The boss is mad at me because I didn't walk with her. Tonite will be a circuit of some kind just haven't decided what yet. I got my new bifocal contacts Friday have spent the last couple of days getting use to them. Can't wait to get the new workouts.

Belinda-enjoy whatever you decide to do today.

Fitnessfreak366 said:
This week is my active recovery week and honestly, I don't feel like I need to recover. I never did do the last leg workout in the endurance phase but I think I will take the active recovery week anyways. I was thinking of doing cardio and yoga. My intentions are good at least! :rofl:

Today was cardio and I chose a Cardio Coach mix I made up. It only had 2 challenges on it but it ended up being a 45 minute workout. Then I did ab work from an Oxygen magazine routine I got that I love. I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
23 minutes above zone
364 calories burned (oh boy)
2.5 miles traveled

Why am I getting a message saying my message is too short? Anyone else getting this? I think my message was pretty long. WTH?

Hallo girls,

I did LISCSS (Low Intensity Cardio Super Sets + the bonus, which I couldn't find in the WM:eek:). It's more like a circuit workout, was pretty good! Got a good sweat. Hopefully the turbo tower will come in before Wednesday, those weights are getting a little heavy:)

Have a day, everyone! I will be back.

Hi girls!;)

I planned to workout today, but I had student conferences with both of my sons to do today, so the workout got cancelled. I hope to workout tomorrow.

Great job on your workouts today girls and I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite dd and I went for another 2 mile walk. I got my new workouts tonite so I plan on previewing them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.