Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 21,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I pinched a nerve in my shoulder, not sure what I will do today?

I will be back later. Happy Friday!

Good Morning,

This morning we went for a walk and it was 30 degrees again, I think its suppose to be warmer tomarrow morning but its my morning to sleep in haven't slept well all week.

Hi Everyone!

Belinda: Did you finallly get some sleep? And now a pinched nerve? Take it easy, heat and stretches, ok? ((hugs))

Roxie: Brrrr! Nice job on the walk AND on LIS yesterday. Haven't done that one in so long.

Nora: Sounds like you had a great workout with Rapid Fire (and a long one!). I heard someone else that said the moves are a little complicated, so don't feel alone. I swear, the Abs Hits always get me good! I think I might add one on tomorrow.

Hi Debbie!

Oh, I did STS Total Body, minus the abs. Great fun workout! Trisets always seem to fly by for me.

Tonight we're all going to Six Flags for Fright Fest. Each boy is taking a friend. Wish me luck!

Hi girls!;)

Happy Friday!

I just finished today's workout so I'll now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Blast : Supersets= 53 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 507
Used same wts as cathe and crew, fun workout!

KCM MTF TLC- Coffeyfit Blend= 47 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 481
I wore 1lb weighted gloves on each hand as well. I really love KCM's CB and TLC, and Kickboxing just can't get enough of those workouts.;)

So, anyone else anxiously awaiting a cathe shipping notice? I'll be back later for personals.;)

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.