Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 20, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all.

Haven't slept all night long:( not sure, if I will get a workout in today:eek: We see!

I will be back later. Have a great day and wokrout everyone!

Today I did STS Back and Triceps. Only one more workout and I'm done with endurance. Thank the dear Lord. I had a good workout today I'm pretty sure I'll feel it tomorrow.

Still debating on working out tomorrow. I have a Pampered Chef party to get ready for, an interview and grocery shopping. I'm thinking unless I get up at 5:30 (no thanks!) then I won't have time to workout. I guess I'll do STS Legs on Saturday. Then I have a week active recovery. I forgot about that. I'll concentrate on cardio next week and hope to get in some good hour long workouts.

Good Morning,

Boss and I went for a walk this morning and it was 30 degrees freezing then I came home and did Cindy Whitmarsh 6 Pack Abs.

Belinda-sorry you didn't get any sleep.

Debbie-good job with your workout. Sounds like you just need to take tomarrow off and do your other stuff.

I worked last night. So I'm crunched for time today.

I did Turbo Fire 45 and No Equipment Abs today.

Now busy getting supper ready.

Belinda: Hope you got some sleep!!

Roxie: Brrrrrr!!! Where are you again? It's not gotten that cold here yet (thankfully!)

Debbie: meso 2 was always my favorite. Sounds like a good plan for workouts. Are you interviewing for a promising job?

Hi Nora!!!! :)

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout even with the pain. I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

RapidFire Results-Remix= 76 Min
Calories burned= 778
Met Value= 7.50

Great workout I'll definitely need longer to learn this one. Also the wieght section uses #5 but I used #3 after trying a bit of it. I found the arm movements were to fast for #5 safely. I had a lot of pain today when I woke up so that definitely effected my range of motion and what I could do, but I did the best I could. Just be patient with this one there is a learning curve with it. I found it to be a super fun kickboxing workout and I know I'll enjoy it even more once I learn the moves and choreography and am able to move without limitations.

Cathe's Ab Hits
Abs workout #6 S+H T, Bi's & Abs= 8 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 55

Total Calories Burned= 833

That's it for me today, have a great day girls and awesome job on your workouts. Take it easy and I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Good Evening,

I really didn't feel like working out so I was going to do and easy one ended up doing the original LIS not an easy workout.

Stats:
37 min
32 in the zone
136 min hr
164 max hr
236 cals burned.

Nora-I can't believe you are in pain and get a cal burn like that you are my hero.

Chris-I live in Kansas.

No workout for me today, feel like crap and relized I been working out for 9 days in a row without a break:rolleyes: so I took a rest day today. Hoping I will feel better tomorrow.

BTW! Great workouts, ladies!
Good night, ladies!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.