Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 2, 2010

I am done with my workout. My entire body is sore:D

will post my workout later!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Here I go again...

Felt great this morning and was looking forward to my shoulder workout. I was sitting on the couch and I laced my fingers behind my head and stretched back. My freakin neck/shoulder blade muscle pulled tight again and now it's in a knot.

:mad:

I just don't get it. I'd understand if this happened while lifting heavy, but not stretching.

I tried to workout but the first exercise of overhead barbell presses hurt too much and that was just the warmup set. I tried doing upright rows but that hurt as well so I just called it a day.

The pain isn't bad, in fack, I only feel it when I turn my head to the left, but I didn't want to irritate it any worse then that.

I really wish I knew why this was happening. I've been fine for over a month now.

Good Morning,

This morning I did TF Core 20 and later I will do Stretch 40.

Stats:
20 min
1 in the zone
102 min hr
150 max hr
69 cals burned.

This workout really works out your abs.

Debbie-sorry to hear bout your neck.

Belinda-good job getting your workout in.
Belinda-good job gett

Hi Girls!

Today is a busy day for me and I got such a crappy night sleep. I seriously thought about ditching my workout today, but then I thought, "What's 20 minutes!?!". So, I did Turbo Fire's HiiT 20. I'm so glad I did! I actually feel less fatigued. Amazing how exercise works, right?

Belinda: Good job today! I bet you lifted heavy and pushed it hard!

Debbie: Oh gosh, I'm sorry too. that truly sucks. Not sure if you saw my other post about consulting a physical therapist and perhaps working on strengthening these obviously weakened and vulnerable muscles? (((hugs))). So frustrating!

Roxie: Are you feeling better today? Core 20 is HARD. The floor work kills me! Stretch 40 is nice!

Nora: Nice workout last night, girl!!!

I'm working tonight as usual, have to get my house in order for the sitter ...

Hi girls!;)

I'll check in now and I did do personals last night then bumped the clr key and lost it all at 2 in the morning I gave up, sorry.

Here's tonight's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 60 CLASS= 60 Min
Met Value= 9.0
Calories burned= 737

Turbo Fire- STRETCH10 CLASS= 13 Min
Met value= 2.0
Calories burned= 35

Total calories burned= 772;)

I trust you all had great workouts/or rest day today. I will check in tomorrow. Have a great night girls.;)

Hugs to everyone!:D;)

Nora

Good evening,

Debbie - I am so sorry, to hear about your shoulder! You need to see oneone about that, you been going through this for a long time. (((HUGS)))

Chris - good job, on getting your workout in today. Good for you:D Sorry, your day's been so busy.

Roxie - hope you feel better. Good job, this morning.

Nora - how are you feeling today? I hate lossing my post:( sorry this happend to you. WTG, on your workout!

Hallo to the rest of the gang!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.