Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 19,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do D20 (legs) today and abs.

I will be back after my coffee with personals.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Got up to do my Back/Tricep workout but yesterday I moved a lot of furniture and did some stuff that irritated my lower back. I stayed up about 1/2 hour and then decided to go back to bed to give my back a day of rest. I don't like chancing anything with my back, and doing bent over rows a hundred times this morning didn't appeal to me. Even though I couldn't go back to sleep, I enjoyed getting back into my comfortable bed and cuddling with dh.

I'll do Back/Tri's tomorrow, cardio Friday and Legs on Saturday. Hopefully...

Hi!

I did Plyo Legs , week 2, which is #29, this morning. Wasn't sure how that was going to go after doing Muscle Endurance yesterday, but my legs weren't all too sore, so it was fine. I lightened up a little bit with the weightwork. Tomorrow is supposed to be STS Total Body. Not sure why Cathe put all this weight work together this week. But if Cathe says so..... Depending on how my legs feel, I might just do STS TB UPPER body only.

Belinda: I LOVE my Tower!! I don't use it frequently, but when I do, I am in love with it!! Especially for leg barre work, like in Cathe's LBB extra bonus. You are going to love it too, I'm sure! .... Have fun with legs today! That is Meso 2, so it's trisets? My favorite leg work!

Debbie: You are very wise to take a rest day. I think you have learned your lesson! Sounds like a good make up for the rest of the week. I know, those bent over rows bother my back when it DOESN'T hurt.

Roxie: Did you get in CLX last night? SOunds like a good one!!

Nora: Sometimes I have to take a break from using the barbell in exercises. Esp leg squats and lunges. It starts to bother my neck and shoulders holding it up like that. Sorry you got hurt :( . But most exercises you can do with hand weights anyhow. Sounds like you did HUGE cardio yesterday!!! :eek: Nice calorie burn!!!:eek:

Good Morning,

I didn't get to post my workout last night kids came over after we ate. I did CLX Fat Burn Challenge. We didn't walk this morning DD wanted to sleep in and since it was DH's day off I slept in and cuddled like Debbie. It is so cold outside right now and tomarrow morning when we are suppose to walk its only going to be 28 degrees. DH is buying a truck today so I can finally quit hearing if we only had a truck. Tonite will be KBXing of some kind and abs.

CLX Stats:
34 min
15 in the zone
146 min hr
178 max hr
244 cals burned.

Debbie-way to go with listening to your body.

Belinda-have fun with your workout.

Chris-good job with your workout. Are you feeling better?

Good Evening,

Tonite I chose to do 4DS Kickboxing Cardio Only didn't need to do abs there was core work in this one.

Stats:
34 min
22 in the zone
135 min hr
171 max hr
216 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout for today, so I will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Lower Body Blast- Timesaver- No Floor work Premix= 49:31 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 404

KCM 30 MTF Circuit Burn- Cardio,Boxing,& Sculpting= 44 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 451
I wore 1lb weighted gloves on each hand and for weights I used #5 dbs, #10 dbs, and #12 dbs.

Ab Hits- Abs workout# 12 PS B,Bi's & Abs= 10.50
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 72

Total calories burned= 927:eek::cool:

Roxie- Great workout on tap for tonight with 4DS Kickboxing Cardio Only that is a good one. I hope your hubby will enjoy his new truck, good luck!;)

Chris- Great leg workout with Plyo Legs , week 2, which is #29, this morning, that's awesome! Its always good to have an option handy if you think your legs might be too spent to work them again tomorrow. STS TB Upper body only is a good option. Definitely put Cathe's numberous premixes in her dvd's work to accomodate your changing workout needs. I always love that about Cathe's workouts knowing she has given us other options with her awesome premixes. Now, I'm such a workout snob I rarely buy advanced workouts unless they are cathe's or have premixes if they don't I usually don't bother. I love Cathe's dvd's she's spoiled me. I have to agree with you about the Turbo Tower, I have one and love it when I use it is so great how its easy to breakdown and store and definitely its awesome for LBB Turbo Tower bonus section premix which looks innocent but is killer on the legs. I'm glad I did get this piece of equipment and now that I tend to do more weight workouts to improve strength and fire up the metabolism its really essential, love it!;)

Debbie- You did the smart thing listening to your body and backing off on working out and just resting today. No, you don't want to take reckless chances with your back and health. I hope you had a nice rest and enjoyed the relaxation.;)

Belinda- Nice workout you chose for today with STS Legs and Abs, sounds like great stuff and I'm sure it was a great workout for you. Oooh, did I here right you got a Turbo Tower? They are awesome, I got one last year for christmas and I've used it and love it. I hope you enjoy yours!;)

That's it for me today, have a great evening girls and have a restful night.

Hugs to everyone!;):D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.