Crazy, strong & loving it for Oct 18, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I will do D19 and abs today. I ended up doing DWP and a walk yesterday.
I ended up doing only DWP and a walk yesterday. Couldn't access the WM, had no idea what weight to chose???

Nora - well done on your workouts yesterday. I love the TB workout in PUB/PLB,

Roxie - congrats on your DH's 2nd anniversary! That's great! How did HSC go last night?

Debbie - I only did DWP and a walk yesterday. My internet wouldn't work. Hate when that happends. WOW, can't believe you almost done with M1. Good job! I hear you on the 15 reppers, lol!

Chris - how are you feeling today? I know all that high impact didn't help your headache either.

Good job, anyway.

I will be back.

Last edited:
Had one of those excellent cardio days today. I did some different intervals on my treadmill. It's weird but I don't really get into my running until about 40 minutes it. I wonder why? My body starts feeling really good at around 35-40 minutes and I can just kick it up and go. I'm wondering if it's because I get up so early to workout? I don't really warm up, I get up, drink coffee, sit my butt down and watch General Hospital. Then about 45 minutes later I'm in my workout room getting ready to workout. Oh well, I had a great one this a.m.

The intervals were as follows:

10 minute warmup
1/4 mile jog at 4.0 mph
Rest about 2 minutes
3 - 1 minute speed intervals with 1 minute rest between each
Rest about 2 minutes
Repeated 3 times but ended with a 1/4 mile jog so I did the 1/4 mile jog 4 times.

Speeds and incline changed throughout. After 40 minutes I was up to 6 mph and felt great.

HR STATS:
60 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
37 minutes above zone
485 calories burned
3.375 miles traveled

My stupid HR monitor is still giving me grief. I really wish I could just workout without it. I like to see how many calories I burn, though, and where my HR is at any given time during the workout. Very frustrating. As soon as I start jogging, it loses my HR until I press it against my chest and hold it there. WTF? And it slides down constantly. I may have to look into getting another one. :confused:

Hi All!

I did Muscle Endurance this morning. Leg press hell, right? Good stuff though.

Belinda: Nice job on DWP and walk yesterday! I also walked Buddy at the park for about 45 minutes. My headache did eventually go away, Thankfully!!

Debbie: I actually HATE running during the first 10-15 minutes. HATE it. I have to wait for the "yes! i love to run, I could run 500 miles" feeling to kick in!. Nice job today on the cardio, though. I used to love my HRM , and wore it ALL the time. But I went through 2 or 3 of them, and just said, "Forget it" and stopped.

Roxie: Nice workout yesterday! What are you doing today? I'm with Debbie, finish out this rotation and see what the results are. You can always do bigger/more weight work next rotation.

Nora: You thought you didn't burn alot of calories yesterday? You crazy girl you!! I'm happy if I burn 300-500 a day w/my workout! I love the PUB/PLB premix too. Haven't done it in forever though. Glad you're loving the new Rapid fire workout. I'll have to check out that link later when I have more time.

Right now, I'm off to grocery shop. Fun fun!

Good Morning,

Boss lady and I went for our last walk for a while DD should be able to walk the rest of the week it was 43 degrees with a wind chill of 38 brrr. Tonite the kids are coming over to celebrate but I plan on getting CLX Fat Burn or whatever its called.

Debbie-glad you enjoyed your workout.

Belinda-hope your internet problems get fixed. HSC was fun.

Chris and Debbie-you guys have talked me into finishing this rotation I too can't wait to see what the results are.

Hi ladies,

I am done with a 45 min walk, 20 min C25K (Week 3) and Disc 19 (2nd round) and the extended stretch. My triceps are fried! I am not sure, if I mentioned this, I finally ordered the turbo tower. I am having a hard time bench pressing 75 #, had to lower my weight to 70#:rolleyes: still hard!

Debbie - you are coming up with some awesome interval training. Well done! I will copy this one:p BTW, I got the same HR monitor you have and mine is causing me trouble too:confused:

Chris - glad you feeling much better Good job, with the hell pesses today!:p

Roxie - the internet is free WiiFi from the campground. It goes out a lot lately:eek: Hope you get your workout in this evening.

Nora - those workouts look good. I just ordered KCM's...DH thinks I am nuts for ordering so many workout DVDs:confused:

I will be back tomorrow. Tonight we are taking Aleisa (DD) back to DC.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout for today. I had to modify it from what I had planned for a workout because the back of my neck got hit with the barbell yesterday and it feels very sore and touch today. I felt it best to avoid barbell workout 'til my neck feels better. I will now just go ahead and check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF Boot Camp- Double Session= 55 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 526

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 17 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 232

Total calories burned= 758 ;)

Ok that's it for me today girls. Have a great night!;):)

Hugs to everyone!:cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.