Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 17, 2011

Good Morning!

Hi Belinda!.... inquiring minds want to know! what are you doing today? Your poor DD, hope she's feeling better soon.

Roxie: Sounds like you had a busy weekend!

Nora: Hope you're feeling up to a workout today. You'll have to let us know what you think of Rapid Fire. Is there another Rapid Fire workout? An earlier one, too?

So we had a fabulous walk yesterday at Six Flags for JDRF! (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation). The weather couldn't have been better. It went by so quickly> There were a TON of people there too. Pretty cool! I'm looking forward to hearing the stats about the walk.

Today I woke up with a slight headache. It started getting worse, I thought maybe my workout would help, I did 30/30. Not so much better. It kind of hurts more. Oh well. Time for medication of some sort.

*waves* to Debbie! What are you up to today? how was your weekend?

So today I did STS Disc 10, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. This is Week 4 thank God. I cannot stomache one more week of these 15 reppers. I'm sick to death of them. In fact, I stopped about 3/4 of the way through the workout. I couldn't do one more "21" or one more drop set. What is wrong with me???

Looking forward to Week 5 and expecially Week 9-12. Just get me away from these high repper workouts! :eek:

Good Morning,

The boss and I went for a walk this morning since DD couldn't go with me and it was 42 degrees not ready for the cold. Tonite is High Step Circuit and maybe some additional ab work. I really want to switch to a wt. training program that allows me to use my new wt. bench but I am commited to this routine want to see what kind of results I get.

Debbie-good job with your workout even though you stopped before finishing sometimes workouts get monotonous.

Chris-sounds like a good walk hope your headache gets better.

Belinda-whats up today?

Belinda - What did you do today?

Chris - Glad to hear you had fun at Six Flags! I am sorry you have a headache, though. I hate headaches. Hope it goes away soon!

Roxie - I say keep doing this rotation. I'm interested in the results you get as well! :D

Nora - I got my Rapid Fire Results this weekend. Planning on previewing it before I do it. I'm hoping to do it on Thursday. Looking forward to it! Hope you are feeling better!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did High Step Circuit used 5lb wts. and blue band. Today is DH's second anniversary not smoking.

Stats:
46 min
33 in the zone
133 min hr
163 max hr
284 cals burned.

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

I have news today, yep I did workout and man was it a doosy. I'll just check in now. Its a hidden gem of a premix found only on the disc itself for Pyramid Upper Body + Lowerbody.

Here's today's workout:

Pyramid Upper & Lowerbody Bonus Combo= 54 Min
Met Value= 6.0
Calories burned= 442

Rapid Fire: Kick Box & Core Burn-Premix # 7= 45 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 430
This is from the first Rapid Fire workout dvd. This was killer, love it!

Total calories burned= 872 Wow, I know that might not seem like a lot of calories burned but trust me you earn everyone with this workout combo and its all great stuff! If your interested in viewing clips of either rapid fire workout here's the link at totalfitnessdvd.com Total Fitness DVDs - Your Total Source for Fitness
or at index There is free shipping on their website.

Roxie- Congrats on your DH's 2nd anniversary of not smoking, most definitly this is an important anniversary to celebrate! Awesome job on this mornings workout of your morning walk and tonights High Step Circuit with #5 weights plus a band. Cathe always gets us with those bands, eh? Great job today and I hope you and your hubby celebrate this milestone anniversary for him doing something special.;)

Debbie- I have RapidFire Results schedule for this weeks workout I think on Thursday so I'll let ya know then what I think about it but I feel it will be a great follow up to the first one. Excellent job on STS Disc 10, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps I hear ya on that one 21's were killer for me I did the best I could but the last 6 reps were so not there for me. No worries, I'm sure you still did amazing as per your usual. Great workout today girlfriend!;):cool:

Chris- Wow! Six Flags sounds like fun and a great cause as well! Sorry about today's headache making everything difficult and feeling yucky, I hope its easing off by now. I can't believe you managed to get in a workout feeling so awful. Please rest and take care and feel better and hope the headache vanishes ASAP! ((Hugs!));):cool:

Belinda- I hope you had a great workout today, and that your DD is feeling better. Take care and Hugs to you and your DD as well.;)

That's it for me tonight, I'll see ya at tomorrow's check in. Have a good night!;)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.