Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 17, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

We had a great evening last night. Food was so good!

I got up way to early this morning, got up around 5 AM:confused: I need to work my abs today, not sure what else I will do at this point? I will see, how I feel later.

Have a great weekend and workout/rest day, everyone! BBL!

Hallo girls,

We suppose to get snow Monday, I am not looking forward to that white stuff:confused:

Debbie - glad you had fun on Friday. Nice weights, btw!

Heather - awesome workout as always!

Roxie - glad you enjoyed your workout yesterday.

Chris - nice job yesterday. How is Buddy doing? How was your run the other day with him?

Nora - awesome job, last night!

Melissa - hope you ejoyed your workout yesterday.

Jess and Jo - are you still with us? How is the wine:p

Hope I didn't miss anyone, if I did I am sorry.

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Hi ladies!!! SO sorry I've been MIA for weeks now, such a bad forum friend I am! After getting back from what was probably one of the best vacations I've ever taken (aside from my honeymoon, that is!), I've been so caught up with a crazy work schedule and some family stuff that's come up with my sister that just had the baby (not Jo, haha, my other sister). So between that and work and life, I've not had much time to check in. SO sorry!! I promise to be better this week!

Couple things workout-wise for me that I'm struggling with. 1 - My knee is aching (the same knee that I had to go to PT for last summer) and I'm SO HOPING it's just from overtraining at the tail-end of the half. But I'm not sure. Today I was so excited to test out my new sneakers but my knee is telling me "no" so no run it is for me today. Sad!!

BUT, I have decided to start another STS rotation - the standard 3 month version. It's been eons since I've really focused on my weight training - well really since I started half training so I figured STS was just the solution. :) I'm starting meso 1 right after breakfast today, wish me luck!!

I'll be back this week to chat with ya'll, keep rockin' those workouts in the meantime!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.