Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do cardio today, haven't decited what yet?

Have a wonderful day and workout. Work it, girls!

I am a happy girl today as I'm off work. Trying to decide on what to do. I know I will do back. Supposed to run a 5K tomorrow so I don't know if running today is a terrible idea or if I should do step. Step just doesn't sound terribly appealing when it's so pretty out.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 55 Class.

Heather-here is a new concept for you why don't you go for a power walk instead of a run?

Belinda-enjoy whatever cardio you do.

Melissa-I worked abs last night.

Hi Everyone!

Today I did DISC 8, which is Meso 1, Back and Triceps. There are few workouts that really challenge my back, this one did!. Not sure if I mentioned yesterday, how I had WICKED BAD DOMS in my lower end from DISC 7 yesterday! (And I thought it wasn't so challenging. Hmmph!). Still feeling it today , even. Wow. .. I did my ABS today (Roxie :)) , did Ab Hits #6 which is traditional abs from S&H Triceps,Biceps.

Belinda: I bet you do a CC today! Just guessin'...

Heather: YAY for a Friday off! I'm kind of excited , because I have the ENTIRE weekend off. So I can celebrate TGIF with you all! LOL. I took it off because my boys and I are all doing the JDRF Walk on Sunday. (My oldest has Juvenile Diabetes/Type 1). ... Anyhow, hope you find a fun step or cardio to do. Good luck on the 5K tomorrow!

Roxie: Nice job with TF last night AND for later. Are you getting used to the moves better?

Nora: Oh my gosh. I hope you feel better today and don't have spaghetti legs. :( Don't get hurt, you are our calorie burning ROCK!! Seriously, take care of yourself, I worry about you.

Melissa: From yesterday, I used canned pumpkin in my oatmeal. I'm not sure why my tummy reacted like that. I've been eating pumpkin AND oatmeal, just not together.

*waves* to Jo, Jessica (did they ever return from their bday bash???!!), and long lost Andrea! Enjoy your day off today, Debbie!

Hi Everyone!

Today I did DISC 8, which is Meso 1, Back and Triceps. There are few workouts that really challenge my back, this one did!. Not sure if I mentioned yesterday, how I had WICKED BAD DOMS in my lower end from DISC 7 yesterday! (And I thought it wasn't so challenging. Hmmph!). Still feeling it today , even. Wow. .. I did my ABS today (Roxie :)) , did Ab Hits #6 which is traditional abs from S&H Triceps,Biceps.

Belinda: I bet you do a CC today! Just guessin'...

Heather: YAY for a Friday off! I'm kind of excited , because I have the ENTIRE weekend off. So I can celebrate TGIF with you all! LOL. I took it off because my boys and I are all doing the JDRF Walk on Sunday. (My oldest has Juvenile Diabetes/Type 1). ... Anyhow, hope you find a fun step or cardio to do. Good luck on the 5K tomorrow!

Roxie: Nice job with TF last night AND for later. Are you getting used to the moves better?

Nora: Oh my gosh. I hope you feel better today and don't have spaghetti legs. :( Don't get hurt, you are our calorie burning ROCK!! Seriously, take care of yourself, I worry about you.

Melissa: From yesterday, I used canned pumpkin in my oatmeal. I'm not sure why my tummy reacted like that. I've been eating pumpkin AND oatmeal, just not together.

*waves* to Jo, Jessica (did they ever return from their bday bash???!!), and long lost Andrea! Enjoy your day off today, Debbie!

Chris-TF 30 is getting better just a few glitches but better than the first time.

Ok so I did back and then MMA Boxing. I did tri sets of 3x10.

TS#1
Underhand rows - 30's (dumbbells)
Pullovers - 30
Double-arm rows - 25's

TS#2
Reverse flyes - 12's
Lat band pulldowns
Low back extensions on ball

I kind of thought this would have been better, but I really am not feeling it at all.

Chris - We had our JDRF walk last month. I didn't get to walk though. My company is a sponsor here. Enjoy your weekend off!

Roxie - I enjoy running to walking and actually trying to power walk tends to hurt my hips more. Odd huh?

Hi everyone. Yes, I'm just getting around to posting my workout...:eek:

I had a 1/2 day today (woohoo!) so I came straight home and mastered Step Moves. It's even more fun now that I've got the moves down.

Heather - I hope you fully enjoyed your day off today. And good luck on your 5k tomorrow!

Chris - a whole weekend off...AWESOME!! And having "wicked bad doms" is even awesomer. Yeah, that's a word. How cool that you and your boys are doing the JDRF walk...:eek:

Roxie - how was TF tonight? Nice job working your abs last night.

Hi Debbie, Nora and Belinda. Anyone know what happened to Jessica?

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Hi girls!;)

Happy Friday everyone! Today's my youngest son, Trevor's B-day he's 14 today!

Here's Today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF Circuit Burn Workout #1= 30 Min+ 6 min abs=36 min
Calories burned= 344
Met Value= 7.0

Turbo Fire- FIRE 30 CLASS= 33 min
Calories burned= 383
Met Value= 8.50

Turbo Fire - STRETCH 10 CLASS= 13 min
Calories burned= 35
Met Value= 2.0

Total calorie burned from today's workout = 762

I'm still fighting through these weak spells in my legs and dizziness. I have a sinking feeling its likely me hitting a wall of MS fatigue. I couldn't even make a fist with my right hand half way through TF workout. I did get my workout in though so I'm happy to have accomplished that much.

Chris- I read your featured story here at Cathe awesome job on achieving your weightloss goals and keeping it off and becoming a fitter new you in the process. That's so awesome, bravo be proud of that amazing accomplishment your a true inspiration. WTG!!!:eek:

Ok, everyone congrats on today's workouts and getting them in there, you guys all rock! I'm sadly too pooped to leave individual comments tonight so please excuse me.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.