Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 13,2011

Today I had an EXCELLENT cardio workout. I did a CC workout that I haven't done in literally years because I never really liked it much. Well, I think it will become one of my new favorites. I did Cardio Coach #4. That one has lots of hills, which is why I never liked it, but for some reason this morning I had a great time. HR stayed in my orange and red zone and I was sweating my @ss off. Felt awesome!

Then I did the Ab work from Kick, Punch and Crunch. Was able to do all the of the inverted planks on the stability ball. I was worried that my upper back would start hurting, but it didn't. :eek: Felt great to work my abs.

CARDIO STATS:
48 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
13 minutes in zone
34 minutes above zone
415 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Very happy with these stats.

Good Morning,

Went for a walk it was 50 degrees and a little chilly. Tonite is Hiit 15 and abs, also need to do a stretch. I have lost another pound only 4 more to go.

Stats:
45 min
33 in the zone
119 min hr
133 max hr
227 cals burned.

Hi Everyone! :)

This morning I did Step Jump & Pump! Now THERE is a HUGE blast from the past!! I have to say, I LOVE the music on this one, one of my favorites (Kung Fu Fighting... "squat on, squat off"!!). But... I UNlove the Hi/Lo. I'm so uncoordinated when it comes to sashays, pony's, up and overs. Ugh. But I muddled through them. Skipped abs, because I did them yesterday with KPC, and they are SORE!

Belinda: I do know you will pick a fun cardio!

Debbie: That is so cool you picked something you used to NOT like, and like it ALOT now. I wonder if I'll ever feel that way about Hi/Lo? LOL!. KPC abs are the best! Good job on those pikes!!

Roxie: Congrats on the pounds lost! you've got some good workouts in! Are you doing all cardio , no weights? TF 30 is a ton of fun! I agree!

Nora: It's so fun to get new workouts you're looking forward to! I looked at the new KCM's, the first one listed is beginner, isn't it? IF i pre ordered them, I wouldn't want to order beginner ones. .... YES! you are resting your body so you can work hard for Cathe new ones coming!! the low impact should be good for you, no?

Off to do laundry, bills and appt phone calls... it's rainy here today.

Hi Everyone! :)

This morning I did Step Jump & Pump! Now THERE is a HUGE blast from the past!! I have to say, I LOVE the music on this one, one of my favorites (Kung Fu Fighting... "squat on, squat off"!!). But... I UNlove the Hi/Lo. I'm so uncoordinated when it comes to sashays, pony's, up and overs. Ugh. But I muddled through them. Skipped abs, because I did them yesterday with KPC, and they are SORE!

Belinda: I do know you will pick a fun cardio!

Debbie: That is so cool you picked something you used to NOT like, and like it ALOT now. I wonder if I'll ever feel that way about Hi/Lo? LOL!. KPC abs are the best! Good job on those pikes!!

Roxie: Congrats on the pounds lost! you've got some good workouts in! Are you doing all cardio , no weights? TF 30 is a ton of fun! I agree!

Nora: It's so fun to get new workouts you're looking forward to! I looked at the new KCM's, the first one listed is beginner, isn't it? IF i pre ordered them, I wouldn't want to order beginner ones. .... YES! you are resting your body so you can work hard for Cathe new ones coming!! the low impact should be good for you, no?

Off to do laundry, bills and appt phone calls... it's rainy here today.

Chris-I am doing more circuit workouts instead of straight wts thats what Jessica does. KCM's first one is more beginner but she intends it for people recovering from injuries and pregnancies or people who don't feel like working out that particular day or people on a recovery week. I ordered that one and the Your Best Body didn't want the stepboxing.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did HiiT 15, TF Core not all of it, TF Stretch 10.

Stats:
17 min.
10 in the zone
143 min hr
167 max hr
119 cals burned.

Core:
13 min
8 in the zone
119 min hr
145 max hr
66 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
0 in the zone
102 min hr
115 max hr
44 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.