CRAZY, STRONG & LOVING IT FOR OCT 12, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all.

My internet wasn't working in the afternoon, I couldn't post my workouts.

I went for a run, walked for 45 min and did D19 plus the extended stretch from STS.

Today I will do D20 legs and abs.

I will catch up on personals, I promise!

Today I did STS Disc 8, Back and Triceps. Had a fairly good working and I'm upping my weights progressively. I was looking back at the last time I did these workouts and I can't believe the amount of weights I was lifting for 15 reps! No wonder I was always in pain. I'm thinking that was just training stupidly. I realize I was strong, but doing one arm tricep extensions with 20#'s is nuts. No wonder my elbows were hurting so much. I'm thinking I just need to chill on the amount I lift, start focusing on good form and "feel" the movement. When I concentrate on the muscle being used I feel it so much more, even using a lighter weight. We live and learn I guess.

Good Morning,

We didn't get to walk this morning it was storming out. Tonite is going to be TF 30 since I didn't get it done last night.

Debbie-sometimes we just need to look back and see what we were doing to prevent futher injuries.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi Girls,

Today for me was KPC. Hadn't done that in AGES, so it was fun to revisit! I had to modify the stability ball abs to the easier versions. Not sure why, but my abs were sore today. Couldn't be from Plyo Legs (my legs are DOMSing nicely, btw!), maybe from Yoga on Monday? Not sure.

Belinda: Great catch up for you yesterday! You must have been working out all day! Nice job today too. STS Legs are goodies!

Debbie: pats on the back for you for listening to your body and realizing your errors. I'm not sure alot of people could cut back like that. You are a smart gal! (never doubted that!).

Roxie: Nice job on your workouts yesterday! I really like TJ's standing abwork. There's standing abwork in Turbo Fire too. The first part of the Abs 20. Have you done that before? It uses the resistance tubing.

Nora: Hang in there kiddo!!! I know it's not easy to rest. Do keep checking in!!

Belinda - Nice workouts girl! Kicking it! :eek:

Roxie - It's raining here again. We had a nice week of beautiful weather and now we're back to this. I guess it's inevitable, though.

Chris - Nice job with KPC! I want to do the abs in that one tomorrow. Love it! It is hard to cut back, but honestly, what am I trying to prove? I'm going to find myself in a wheel chair one of these days. No thanks...

Nora - Hope you start feeling better soon. I'm glad you are listening to your body and taking the breaks you need. {{{HUGS}}}

;)Hi girls!

Debbie- Just a quick note that I did get an email from Susan Chung that my order has shipped for her follow up new workout to her Rapid Fire dvd which we both have and love. Just thought I'd let you know it won't be long now til we get them in our hot little hands.:p Also, KCM is having a presale right now for her newest dvd's if your interested I know if you pre-order now there is no shipping. Her new dvds are found here
http://www.coffeyfit.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=23

They are titled as follows: Start Here, Your Best Body, and Step Boxing.

I just had to spread the news!

Have a great fit day!;)

Nora

;)Hi girls!

Debbie- Just a quick note that I did get an email from Susan Chung that my order has shipped for her follow up new workout to her Rapid Fire dvd which we both have and love. Just thought I'd let you know it won't be long now til we get them in our hot little hands.:p Also, KCM is having a presale right now for her newest dvd's if your interested I know if you pre-order now there is no shipping. Her new dvds are found here
CoffeyFit

They are titled as follows: Start Here, Your Best Body, and Step Boxing.

I just had to spread the news!

Have a great fit day!;)

Nora

Cool, thanks for info, Nora! I was wondering when they would get shipped out. I hope I get my notice soon.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF 30 forgot how fun this one was didn't really feel like working out but it got me pumped.

Stats:
31 min
15 in the zone
145 min hr
170 max hr
224 cals burned.

Hi girls!

Still taking the week off from working out so no workouts to check in with. I thought Debbie would appreciate knowing that Rapid Fire follow up workout will be arriving in her mail box soon! Happy dance at new workouts, love it!! And I couldn't resist finding out about KCM's presale for her new workouts. I've been looking forward to her presale, I of course had to get in on that and pre-order Your Best Body and Step Boxing. I also found out on the Your Best body is going to have a 10 Minute yoga section on it as well, but I think that is one of the premixes so not sure but excited for the new workouts. Plus, I'm beyond excited about pre-ordering this summer Cathe's new Low Impact Series and it will be here soon, can't wait! It's exciting all these fun new workouts I've been pining for and will soon have, its like christmas!:D

Congrats on all your awesome hard core Cathlete workouts done today, you ladies rock! Well Done to : Debbie, Roxie, Belinda, and Chris. I'm still having alot of pain but resting. I'm telling myself I'm resting up for the new workouts, it helps. LOL!!

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.