CRAZY, STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR OCT 11, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I never got a workout in yesterday:confused: besides taking a nice walk with the dogs. I got my flu shot yesterday, by the time we got home it was to late for a workout. So today I will do my weight workout and cardio.

I will be back to catch up on personals.

Today was cardio and I did 2 minute intervals at different speeds and inclines. Took a 1 minute rest between each interval. Had fun and the time went fast. Should have done some ab work but didn't. I really need to get back at doing regular ab work.

HR STATS:
47 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
24 minutes above zone
375 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Good Morning,

This morning boss and I went for our 2 mile walk. Tonite will be TF 30 and abs.

Stats:
44 min
38 in the zone
123 min hr
137 max hr
236 cals burned.

Debbie-GET THOSE ABS DONE. Good job on your workout today.

Belinda-hate the flu shot it hurts.

Nora-take a rest until you get to feeling better.

Last edited:
Hi !

Yesterday I did 40 minutes of Yoga (Kathy Smith & Rodney Yee), very relaxing, low key stuff. Felt great!

Today I did Plyo Legs from STS (26). It caught up to me at the end!! Those lunge kicks followed by air jacks! Help! Good stuff!

Belinda: From yesterday: For some reason I couldn't think of the word "RV" and "trailer" came out. I knew you didn't live in a trailer! ;) Sorry about the delay with the bank and house, though. ... Oh my gosh, you had a LOT of loss that one year. But yes, you defnitely can understand how I'm feeling. I'm a tiny bit better this week. I'm trying not to focus on it (which I swear, I did ALL last week). But I will find myself crying all of a sudden. or I will find myself EXPLODING for some stupid reason. ...You have a busy catch up day today!

Roxie: We will be getting that rain starting tomorrow night, I guess. Ick. Glad you were able to get out this am, and tonight's workout sounds great! Love TF 30!

Debbie: That does sound like a fun workout! I skipped abs yesterday too. Shame on us!:eek:

Nora: I totally understand that feeling of guilt when you can't/don't work out. It IS good for you , though!!! Your body will respond better to exercise if you take a week off!! Do whatever makes your body feel better!

Hi girls!

I've decided to take this week off from working out, so no workouts to check in with. I will still check in to see how everyone is doing.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I was tired when I got home from work we moved more stuff from the upstairs to the downstairs. Tonite I did KCM's TLC Boxing and Turbo Jams Standing Abs.

Stats:
34 min
28 in the zone
132 min hr
159 max hr
205 cals burned.

Abs:
9 min
7 in the zone
129 min hr
149 max hr
53 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.