Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 10, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I will do D19 today and abs. I never posted my workout for Saturday, I went for a 60 min run and walked for 45 min.

I will catch up on personals.

DH and I also enjoyed the beatiful weather this weekend. I love this time off the year, all those color changes, just beautiful. We went to Skyline drive and Saturday, it was just breath taking! Yesterday DH and I went Amnapolis, MD. We also had way to much food and wine, lol! Had lots of fun this weekend. I took the dogs for an long walk before we left.

Chris - I couldn't agree more with what Nora wrote the other day. I know how you feel, I lost my mom, dad and uncle in 2007. It was the hardest time in my live, never felt so much pain and emty inside. LOL, we are not living in a trailer. We are still living in our RV. By Nov 11 we should hear something about the house. The bank (their bank) is taking a long time:mad:

Nora - how is your neck feeling today? You still kicking butt with your workouts.

Roxie - sounds like you got some good walks in this weekend. Good for you.

I will be back later!

So today I worked out AND rode my motorcycle to work. I'm happy to say there was no pinch or pain. We adjusted my handlebars so my elbows are closer to my torso and that seemed to do the trick. :D

Today I did STS Disc 7, Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. Had a great workout. Really felt this by the last few exercises.

Be back for personals.

Good Morning,

We couldn't walk this morning it was raining. Yesterday my new 4500.00 roof starting leaking needless to say I was not happy. Tonite for me is either TF 30 or High Step Circuit and some extra abs. Leaving work early today have an eye drs. appt.

Debbie-glad to hear your motorcycle doesn't bother you now.

Belinda-this time of year is really beautiful just to bad its right before winter.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KCM's Bootcamp workout #1, I plan on doing this again later in the week because I didn't know it that well so didn't do a good job.

Stats:
31 min
10 in the zone
152 min hr
173 max hr
236 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I planned to workout today and even finished last night scheduling my workouts for this week. I didn't workout today because I was in agonizing pain so much so I could barely even walk with aide of my cane. I decided not to workout today because of that. Not sure If I can this week or not just have to see how I feel tomorrow etc,... I am anxious to get and try Cathe's new workouts so I'm sort of wondering if I should just skip the next two 4week cycles left of CLX and just opt for this to be a rest week. I'm feeling torn about that. I feel like I'm a quiter for not working out today.

Anyways, I'm not feeling so well right now. Great job for those of you that did workout today, Bravo!!!:)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.