Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 9, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Not sure, what I will do today??

Debbie - good job, with BK's Power Yoga yesterday.

Chirs - glad you liked TB Trisets.

Nora - I almost did LIS TB yesterday, lol. Glad you liked it.

Roxie - what did you do yesterday?

Have a wonderful day and workout. BBL!

Good Morning,

Last night I did Turbo Barre Express #2 and it was killer on the legs and abs as Nora says you find muscles you didn't even know you had. Tonite is Slide & Glide Cardio and Tri Sets Upper Body. Is anyone else having problems with these workouts causing their knees to hurt mine have been killing me since I started these workouts wearing a knee brace every night to bed?

Belinda-I vote for Turbo Barre.

Today was STS Legs Disc 17. Had a good workout and was sweating buckets. This one was a killer and I upped my weights on all exercises.

Hi Everyone!

today I went back to a high impact cardio: Peak Fit's Cardio Interval Burn. Good workout! Puke status at the end!

Belinda: Nice job on the walk and run yesterday. Yoga Relax is a GREAT relaxing stretch/yoga, I loved it too!

Debbie: Great going on STS today and upping the weights! I should really make myself do at least one yoga a week too. Good idea!

Nora: I'm planning on doing Turbo Barre thsi week, either tomorrow, or Friday. Does it have any upper body work in it?... You are NOT alone, Low Impact Step Challenge annoyed the crap out of me. I could not get a lot of the combos, not just the "tough" one (# 3?). I will do it again sometime, but as an add-on or as workout #2, just to try to get those combos again.

Roxie: Was there upper body work in the TB premix you did? ... I did SLide N Glide on Friday. I had WICKED DOMS in my lower body all weekend. And I think I pulled my inner left groin/inner thigh because it STILL hurts this week. My knees have been ok though with the LIS. So far.

Hi Everyone!

today I went back to a high impact cardio: Peak Fit's Cardio Interval Burn. Good workout! Puke status at the end!

Belinda: Nice job on the walk and run yesterday. Yoga Relax is a GREAT relaxing stretch/yoga, I loved it too!

Debbie: Great going on STS today and upping the weights! I should really make myself do at least one yoga a week too. Good idea!

Nora: I'm planning on doing Turbo Barre thsi week, either tomorrow, or Friday. Does it have any upper body work in it?... You are NOT alone, Low Impact Step Challenge annoyed the crap out of me. I could not get a lot of the combos, not just the "tough" one (# 3?). I will do it again sometime, but as an add-on or as workout #2, just to try to get those combos again.

Roxie: Was there upper body work in the TB premix you did? ... I did SLide N Glide on Friday. I had WICKED DOMS in my lower body all weekend. And I think I pulled my inner left groin/inner thigh because it STILL hurts this week. My knees have been ok though with the LIS. So far.

Chris-the premix I did didn't but I know if you do the whole thing it does.

Hey girls,

I just finished TurboBarre. I loved it. For some reason it stopped 3 times at the end with stretching:eek: I cleaned the DVD and it still stops?? WTH?

I will be back later.

Hey girls,

I just finished TurboBarre. I loved it. For some reason it stopped 3 times at the end with stretching:eek: I cleaned the DVD and it still stops?? WTH?

I will be back later.

Belinda-thats a common complaint with everybody look for glue or a finger print on the disc.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workouts and they are super fun from Cathe's new LIS. I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split= 56 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 497

LIS Slide & Glide- Express- Cardio+ Abs+ Stretch= 39 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 373

Total calories burned= 870:cool:

I felt this was a good workout for me today and love how my abs are feeling doms with each workout. I think I feel there will be a transformation going on with cathe's new workouts, which I am loving the early results so far.

Great workouts today girls. You rocked your workouts today, that's so awesome. WTG!!!

Hugs to everyone!;):)

ps. I will try to come back later for personals emphasis on the try as its shaping up to be a crazy day schedule wise.

Nora

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Tri Sets Upper Body I will do Slide & Glide in the morning. Suppose to go see dr. about dizziness hopefully he can stop it.

Stats:
56 min
44 in the zone
124 min hr
166 max hr
288 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.