Crazy, strong & loving it for Nov 8, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I need to do something? My eating was a little off yesterday:confused: Need to burn some cal.Maybe I will go for a run today? Looks like my internet is up, I will try to catch up on personals. BBL!

Today I did Bryan Kest's Power Yoga #1. Had a really good workout this time, I felt more limber and could hold the poses longer. Was suppose to do cardio but just didn't want too. My body is so tight I thought I'd benefit more with stretching today. Felt great and I feel great now!

Good Morning,

Today is suppose to be a rest day but I am rearranging things I like my rest days to be on Sundays so tonite is Turbo Barre. Its rainy and cold here again today so we didn't get a walk in.

Belinda-we all have those days when eating isn't good.

Debbie-I am really making an effort to stretch more and since Cathe included Yoga in this rotation it makes it easier.

Hi all!

Today I did the Total Body Trisets: Total Body Express. I really like that premix. The second time i've done it, it hits everything nice!

Belinda: We went trick or treating last night (make up day) and my eating was "off" too! ;)

Debbie: You gotta do what your body needs. I know I did just yoga/stretching on Saturday, when I really should have done total body weights, but it's what i needed.

Roxie: I've yet to do Turbo Barre! I'm planning on it this week though, probably Thursday. Let me know how you like it!

Hi Nora! What do you have in store for today? Looking forward to hearing about your workout(s)!!!!

Belinda - So what did you do today? :)

Roxie - It sure feels nice to do yoga. And if I can only get it in once a week then so be it. I'll sacrifice one of my cardio workouts for it. I need to get these knots and tightness worked out. I'm gonna end up a mangled mess if I don't. Have you done Cathe's new yoga workouts yet? If so, do you like them?

Chris - I'll have to try that premix soon, sounds great! Nice workout!

Nora - Hi girl! Hope you are feeling good these days!

Belinda - So what did you do today? :)

Roxie - It sure feels nice to do yoga. And if I can only get it in once a week then so be it. I'll sacrifice one of my cardio workouts for it. I need to get these knots and tightness worked out. I'm gonna end up a mangled mess if I don't. Have you done Cathe's new yoga workouts yet? If so, do you like them?

Chris - I'll have to try that premix soon, sounds great! Nice workout!

Nora - Hi girl! Hope you are feeling good these days!

Debbie-I have only done Yoga Relax and I really like it, some of the balance poses are challenging but I like it.

Hey girls,

Just a quick check in, before my internet stops working again. Been trying since this morning:confused::mad:

I went for a 40 min walk this morning, this late afternoon I went for a 3 mile run (had to wait, my ipod wasn't dead:rolleyes:) after my run, I did YogaRelax! Loved YR!

If my internet stays up, I will be back later!

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout around 1:20pm but not able to check in until now. I'll just check in quickly.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Turbo Barre= 74 Min
Met Value= 5.50
Calories burned= 556

Wow! that was intense and a great workout. It seems to be a theme with the new LIS workouts to really work the glutes, legs, and abs. Yep, so we should be able to bounce quarters off our rears and have great abs. I know that for myself it seems that I'm feeling the work more and doms from these workouts eventhough they are low impact its as if they are tougher and burn more calories firing up more muscle groups and getting maximum efficiency and intensity for your buck. I know I'm loving it all well, except for the Low Impact Challenge workout, but other than that its all awesome. Maybe its just me with the Low Impact challenge one that I need to really do that one a TON to get the moves down, not sure but I know my ankles don't like it. In the meantime I think I'll be subbing Cycle Max for that one.

Ok, that's it for me today. Great job on all your workouts today WTG!!!;):cool:

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.