Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 4, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hallo everyone,

I still need to get D24 (BB) in this week than I am done with M2:D

I will be back with personals

Happy Friday, girls!

Today was STS Legs. Love this cycle with the tri-sets. Workout flew by and had a great one.

Right knee bothered me a little bit with the side slide lunges, other than that I was ok. Sweated like crazy!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Tri Sets Lower Body and this one looks doable, some people have had problems with this disc freezing but I previewed mine and it was just fine. I also want to get some abs in not feeling like my core is getting worked enough.

Debbie-glad to hear your workout went ok this morning. Any abs yet?

Belinda-get your workout done. Have you worked your abs yet?

Hallo girls,

I am done with M2, yeah:D Looking forward to a recovery week.

Debbie - can't believe you already in M2. And good job, with your leg wo today.

Nora - don't beat yourself up! I read a lot of people having the same probleme with the step DVD. That's way, I haven't done it yet:p:confused: I don't feel like learning tricky stuff right now.

Chris - glad you are back. How do you like the new workouts?

Roxie - let me know, what you think of the LB wo tonight.

Need to get some laundry done and clean the RV, tough stuff:p BBL!

Hey Girls..

Today I took a break from Cathe's new LIS , and did Turbo Fire 55 EZ! Awesome , FUN, sweaty workout! As always! I have pretty good DOMS in my lower body from Slide N Glide yesterday. In different places than I usually do , too. Inner thighs, outer thighs. Which is great! I think the LIS REALLY concentrates on lower body moves AND plank/core. Both of those needed a break today.

Belinda: Hi-5's on finishing Meso 2!!!!!! Awesome job! ... I ReALLY REALLY like the new LIS so far! I haven't done them all. I've done Athletic Training, Slide N Glide, Cardio Supersets, Total Body Trisets, and Afterburn. Oh, I did Low Impact Challenge (Step) too. Not a fan , YET, of that one.

Debbie: Yep! Triset legs are my favorite too! Nice workout today!

Nora and Roxie: I sympathize with you on Low Impact Challenge. I was SO pissed when I did this workout. I got little to no cardio effect, because I couldn't get the steps easily! I was even lost a little on the warm up!! Someone else mentioned part of the problem is Cathe's poor cueing on this one. Which I agree. She's not like her usual self, one step ahead telling you what to do. I DO want to do this one again, though. I DO want to "conquer" it! But I'll have to plan another cardio along with it.

Nora: I hope your ankles are ok! Are you on the sidelines now? I'd imagine you would be!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Tri Sets Lower Body and my legs are shaking can I say I really hate dixie cups those things are evil.

Stats:
38 min
17 in the zone
143 min hr
172 max hr
268 cals burned.

Chris-you are right Cathes cueing is horrible in this workout.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout around 10:30 am I had to hurry to squeeze my workout in so I could run errands and stuff later.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Total Body Trisets Lower Body Split = 39 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 399
Love this workout, and the use of dixie cups, its fun & the time goes by fast!:)

Turbo Fire- HiiT 15= 17 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 232

Total calories burned= 631 ;)

Ok that's it for me today girls. Have a great day T.G.I.F!:)

Hugs to everyone! ;)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.