Crazy, strong & loving it for Nov 30, 2011

Good Morning,

I didn't workout last night fighting a migraine again don't know what is up with these headaches. I slept like a baby last night first time in weeks but I didn't want to get up this morning. Tonite after my haircut I will do Yoga Relax.

Belinda-enjoy your workout.

Chris-what do you take for your headaches? I have Tordol but it doesn't work very well.

Hey girls!

Today I did Total Body Trisets: Lower Body Split. "Get ya good" exercises in this one! Big cardio factor too. I added on Low Impact (Step) Challenge, to try to learn the combos better. I only used one set of risers, so it was easier that way. And I think I got combo 3 a bit better! YAY!

Belinda: Get those legs good today!!!

Nora: I know, crazy how I worked out last Friday w/ the migraine. I didn't do it because i was determined to work out, though. I did it because I thought a good sweat might stop the headache! Greedy! LOL! I'm glad you're resting. I know it is DEFINITELY harder to rest than to work out. I swear, it almosts depresses me not to work out. Are you doing stretches this week? Does that help?

Roxie: sorry about the migraine. I totally feel for ya! The only thing that has worked for my really bad headaches is Aleve-D. It has pseudoephedrine in it. (you have to show your license when you buy it!). The only time I can take it is if it's ok if I'm awake. Because I won't be able to sleep. So it's good when I'm at work. or during the day. I've tried alot of stuff too. A few perscription migraine meds, Vicodin, tylenol, motrin, Excedrin Migraine. None of them worked.

Hi Debbie!! Hope you're stretching today!!

Oh yeah, did you guys see Dec 12 Rotation? I'm SO starting that on Monday! Looks and sounds perfect with a combination of the new LIS and older ones!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.