Crazy, strong & loving it for Nov 3, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I need to do some cardio today, haven't decited which one yet?

I will be back with personals.

Have a fantastic day and workout, eveyone!

Today was cardio and I did a bunch of intervals on my treadmill. Did sprint intervals, did hills, did sprint intervals on hills. Had a great time. Listened to some awesome music and got in the zone. In fact, I was in the zone so much I didn't stop after 45 minutes (which was my original plan) to do ab work. I think I'll try to get some ab work in tonight after work. We'll see. I figured I'd take advantage of feeling so good on the treadmill and just wanted to keep going.

HR STATS:
60 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
18 minutes in zone
39 minutes above zone
492 calories burned :eek:
3 miles traveled (goal was 2!)

Hallo girls,

I ended up doing Slide & Glides. I think all the new workouts have way to many mountain climbers, burpees with pushups(hate those:confused:), jumping jacks, spiderman climbers,
walking arm/dragging leg planks with pushups:rolleyes: All of those are tough on my back, good for the knees:p How do you guys like the new workouts? I did liked the ab & stretch with the dics.

Debbie - you are getting some good runs in lately!

Waves Hallo to the rest of the group!

Good Afternoon,

Tonite for me is LIS Step Challenge no wts tonite. The boss and her DH joined a gym so I am down to walking with DD when she gets back in town from her business trip.

Debbie-awesome job on your workout. GET THOSE ABS DONE!

Belinda-I am not sure I really like the discs.

Hey girls!

Sorry I've been MIA, we were without power for 4 and 1/2 days. We got hit by the big snowstorm Saturday night (that's when the power went down). Got 7 inches on top of the trees that all had their leaves on them. So they came down. On everything. Not so nice to not have heat when it's 30 degrees out at night. We FROZE. I could not have survived another night without heat, so I'm happy we got everything back yesterday afternoon.

Also got a MAJOR headache yesterday at 4am. it has waxed and waned, and tonight it's coming back again. *sigh* hate it!

Workouts, none until today!

I did Slide N Glide TOO , Belinda!!! Ya, the plank stuff is tough on the low back, I agree. I enjoyed the rest of it. STill am amazed that those low impact moves can make me breath heavy and sweat like crazy! I also liked the ab work AND most of all the stretch with the discs.

Have you done LISC before, Roxie? It's got some tough choreography, it may take a bit to catch on to. I thought , anyways.

Debbie, WOW! you ran for 60 minutes? That's awesome!!!!!!

Hi Nora!!!

Hi girls!;)

I come to you today a complete and udder failure, yep its true. I had to throw in the proverbial towel doing a new of of Cathe's workouts and its really depressed me. I'll shut up now and just check in.:(

Here's today's workout:

Planned to do Low Impact Challenge- Extreme= 71 Min but was sorely disappointed and even frustrated/depressed I could not do this one and hated that. I did LIS Low Impact challenge only= 50 Min give or take the breaks and starring at the tv screen in hopes I'd get it, but didn't. The choreography w/quick cuts and turns and balance challenges caused me to sprain both ankles. THis makes #2 of all of Cathe's workouts I cannot do. #1 is from 4DS its the High Impact step one, aka the ankle breaker, I've sworn this one off doing. I think Low Impact Challenge looks fun to do if by some miracle it can be mastered, just unlikely by me it rivals for the #1 spot of workouts I can't do at all without injury.
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 512 if that! I doubt it with all the stopping and starring quizzically at the TV screen . :(:(

That's it for me today, I'm too depressed to even comment further today. Congrats to all of you that did workout today and proving once again you guys are all winners and awesome Cathletes.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I like Nora tried the LIS Challenge premix #1 and couldn't do it the moves are going to take quite a while to learn but I am not going to get discouraged instead I did LIS the original and got a good burn.

Stats:
37 min
16 in the zone
149 min hr
174 max hr
280 cals burned.

Nora-we will conquer this workout just going to have to learn the moves.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.