Crazy, strong & loving it for Nov 29, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

Today I will do cardio and abs, not sure what yet.

I will be back later. Have a wonderful workout & day, everyone!

Good Morning,

Stressful day here at work. I haven't decided what tonites workout will be probably kickboxing at this rate.

Hi Girls!

Sorry I haven't been checking in. Crazy busy with Thanksgiving dinner here, and then I worked Thursday night after having a FULL day of entertaining (and wine even!). Friday, my night off, I had the most horrible headache I've ever had in my life (vomitting with it). Unbelievably painful and I was totally out of commision! Except , I DID work out! I thought it might help (in the beginning before I started throwing up) and I did a Turbo Kick workout, which was actually fun and the pain let up DURING the workout only. I worked saturday and sunday nights...

Yesterday I did MMA: Kickboxing. So funny I've forgotten about some of these workouts. It was like brand new for me to do. I do remember LOVING the ab work on this one though.

Today I did the newest Bob Harper workout: Body Transformation. It was tough/fun. Good workout! Totally enjoyed it, and I just love Bob. And you can't beat his prices for workouts. I got it for under $10 WITH shipping.

Belinda: Sounds like you had a wonderful time in DC with your DD. And you FINISHED Christmas shopping! *hate* you!

Roxie: Nice job on doing Low Impact Step Challenge again. I need to try it soon. Hope you have a good workout tonight!

Debbie: Good timing on the back discomfort. Since it is your rest week and you can baby it. I know today I felt fine, started walking with Buddy and got this wicked pain in my low back and hip. Just walking! ... It did go away, but still. Hope you feel better soon!

Nora: glad to hear you're listening to your body and resting it. You work it so hard, you need to be good to it too.

Since last week, I've challenged myself to do 10 minutes of extra every day I work out. Most of the time it's been walk/runs with Buddy. (like today). But i've also added 10 minutes of abs or Yoga or stretching. It has to be SOMETHING though.

Hey girls,

MIC is done! Had a puke status workout today:rolleyes: That one gets your HR up:p

Chris - can't believe you worked out beeing sick like that! Sorry, you felt that way! I had way to much wine last week too:confused: I need to check out Bob's new workout, I like them too.

Nora - I hear you on the house, it's just so frustrating! Yesterday we put a pit on another house. I guess, it's wait and see. Either way, we are not gonna move into a house before x-mas. Nobody is gonna deliver my stuff a few day's before x-mas, not from El Paso:(

Debbie - hope you enjoy your recovery week. What are you gonna do after STS?

Roxie - nice job, on LIS! You are brave, girl!:eek:

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

Good evening. Yep, another day on my recovery week and no workouts. Ugh, that is hard to not workout. It's funny because I can remember gripping and complaining about having to ever workout and to do on a five or six days a week basis was just crazy talk LOL!!! Yes, that was several years ago and you tell.:p My how times change huh.

Belinda- Congrats on MIC that's a toughie, WTG!!! Yes, I'd definitely fight to get your earnest money back immediately and go house hunting. I hope all goes well and no more bumps in the road in finding a new home, I wish you all the best.

Chris- Oh no sorry to hear that your were sick and miserable between the headache and vomitting is no not fun. THen having to contend with turkey day prep and execution plus work, ugh. Give this woman a gold medal, gee whiz that's a bunch to deal with you deserve some R & R after all that, hang in there. Great workouts with revisiting Cathe's MMA Kickboxing which is fun and Bob Harper's Body Transformation workouts. I like your ten minutes extra of some type of exercise a day that's a great idea, I like it. You are such an inspiration Chris, I hope you had a blessed time thanksgiving with your family despite the icky stuff that came later. You rock girlfriend, WTG!!!

Roxie- I hate those stressful days but remember working out is a great way to relieve that stress and feel better. I think kickboxing sounds brilliant after a stressful day just imagine kicking and boxing all that stress away, its a sweatfest that burns calories and is cheap therapy to feeling great. I hope you had a great theraputic workout tonight.:)

Debbie- I hope your taking full advantage of your recovery week and getting lots of rest and sleeping in. Take care girlfriend!:)

Ok, that's it for me tonight girls. Have a great evening and restful night's sleep.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.