Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 28, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

I am back! Had a blast with DD/DH in DC. Got all my x-mas shopping done:D I will do M3 W2 D28 today and D27 (never got that in last week:rolleyes:).

I will be back and catch up on personals.

This week is my recovery week. Good thing too, because yesterday when I was putting my makeup on, my low back started to hurt really bad. How does your back start to hurt while putting makeup on, you might ask? I have no freakin' idea. I was fine when I got out of bed, I was fine watching Good Morning America. Not sure what the heck triggered it. I was on the couch all day yesterday. Slept really well last night and feel much better today. Not sure what that was all about. I'm gonna let it completely heal and then maybe at the end of the week I may do some cardio. Until it's healed, I won't be doing anything.

Hope you all had a very blessed Thanksgiving!

Good Morning,

Trying to catch up from the days we were closed 4 days off twenty by to soon. This week I am going to do all the workouts I missed last week suppose to be a rest week.

Debbie-our bodies are a mystery sometimes take care of yourself.

Belinda-good job with your workout glad to here you had fun.

Good Evening,

Tonite I attempted Low Impact Challenge Express #2 and it was easier to learn the steps still not very good with this workout but I gave it a good try.

Stats:
38 min
11 in the zone
154 min hr
180 max hr
284 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

Sorry I didn't check in earlier today. I've decided to take this week off as a recovery week my body has been not feeling so well so I figure this is meant to be my rest week. I'm listening to my body and not arguing. So, I won't be reporting in with any workouts done this week. I'll still check in though;)

Roxie- Good for you giving LIS LIC Express#2 another good try. It is a workout that does seem to grow on you quickly and I know after I gave it try#2 I was able to do about 80% of it. Now that was a big deal for me because the first try I felt completely defeated and couldn't get through any of it at all. Nothing seemed to make sense for me to follow and was just overwhelming for me at best. The second try was a complete turn around and I just told myself when I put the dvd in the machine and pushed play that I'd forget about how upset the first time made me feel and this was a new day and just go with it. I did and it was amazing and I had so much fun its so worth giving it another try or four. I know I'm so glad I did it and I'm proud of you for tackling it today, WTG Roxie!!!!:):cool:

Belinda- I hope you get the deposit back on the house you put an offer on since its been a month and no decision by seller as to acceptance, refusal or counter offer. From what I know from buying two houses that if they accept earnest money there is usually and spelled out time limit that the offer will then expire by if seller doesn't respond. If there is no acceptance of the offer they, the seller or bank has to give you back your earnest money at that time. They cannot hold on to it and just ask on the sellers behalf to extend the consideration of the offer. Personally I'd be furious and I know that when you are dealing with realestate its a legal issue and all matters have to be spelled out in writing. In this case if you have your copy of all paper work pertaining to this offer and terms then I'd say it might be worth telling them if your earnest money is not returned immediately via wire transfer that you will be contacting an attorney. Sorry, I hate to see people mistreated like that and it ticks me off. I say you go girl! Ok, I hope all gets resolved to your satisfaction on that matter. Great job with D27 and D28 you are amazing, WTG Girlfriend!:eek:

Debbie- good call on making this your recovery week. I have been battling low back pain and it sucks. Yes, do rest and take care. I have had injuries and weird stuff happen to me that defies explanation I swear my body just loves contradiction. Take it easy and feel better soon!;):)

Chris- How are you? How was your Turkey day?

Ok girls I hope everyone had a blessed thanks giving day and had fun with black friday or cyber monday's killer deals.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.