Crazy, Strong & Loving it for Nov. 25

Today was STS Back and Biceps. Last of the Hypertrophy phase. Next week is a recovery week but I'll probably do cardio a few times next week. Had a good workout today, can't wait to tackle the Strength cycle.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. I did well with the eating, I only ate until I was comfortably full. Feel pretty good today!

Good Afternoon,

I haven't worked out yet needed to go to the bank and pay a bill then went to Target and Walmart needed more garland for tree. I will Slide & Glide Cardio and Cardio Blast on Low Impact Challenge. I only had one big meal yesterday and since it was at my house there wasn't any snacky stuff so I guess I didn't do to bad.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Hi girls,

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. My eating wasn't that great, had a huge piece of pumkin pie and a piece of cake Aleisa's friend brought over :eek: I did get a workout in yesterday, I did Intensity. DD and I went Black Friday shopping last night, until 3 a.m. this morning. I was dead this morning since we got up early this morning for more shopping:p We found some great deals at the Mall in DC today. Today ended up beeing a rest day. I will get a workout in tomorrow. DH and I will stay until Sat or Sun:eek:

Have a great evening, everyone!

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout for today and it was a killer workout, which is great for a post-turkey day workout. I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Slide & Glide- Express- Cardio+Stretch= 31 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 296

LIS Low Impact Challenge- From Chapter Menu-Cardio Blast Only= 14 Min
Uses Step+2 risers each side.
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 143

LIS Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split= 56 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 497

This was a really great combination of cardio and weights upperbody split, loved it and I'll have to remember that combo for the future.

Total calories burned= 936

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and got in on some great black friday shopping deals. If you worked out exercising today bravo, but I think battling the black friday crowds should count as a workout too!:p

Have a great evening girls, and Hugs to everyone!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.