Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 22, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning all.

I will do D37 legs today (2nd time around). Need to get my weight workouts done before Thanksgiving;).

Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Did a pansy workout today. I have had this really bad headache for a couple days now. This morning when I woke up I felt like I was moving through a fog. I got on my treadmill and just did one 1/4 mile jog then I just did a fast walk on a 5% incline. Listened to good music and just did what I could without getting dizzy.

I also did the Oxygen Ab workout I like to do. That was a killer.

Stupid HR monitor lost my HR during my pansy jog. WTH? I'm so sick of that thing.

CARDIO STATS:
45 minutes total
8 minutes below zone
32 minutes in zone
6 minutes above zone
318 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Hallo girls,

D37 legs is done! Will try to work my abs later, if not tomorrow.

Debbie - hope you feel better!

Waving Hallo to Chris, Nora and Roxie! BBL!

Good Morning,

Boss lady is being a bitch again today never can tell what her mood is going to be. I was to dizzy last night to workout feeling better today but like Debbie kind of foggy. Tonite is Athletic Training haven't done this one yet.

Debbie-hope that headache goes away soon and I understand perfectly about dizziness. Good job with the ab work.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Roxie - Did you doctor help you out? Did he give you anything for the dizziness?

Debbie-he said the rocks that were in the horizontal canal are now gone but the one in the outside canal is being stubborn he can get it half way through and then it comes back down not quite sure how he figures that out but anyway if its not better in 2 weeks I have to go see him again. He doesn't believe in Meclizine which is the medicine used for vertigo and if he does give me any its just one little 12.5mg tab and I usually take 4 of those at a time. I was able to lay on my right side without dizziness so that is an improvement. He said they use to call this Top Shelf Vertigo because you get it looking up or reaching for things.

Debbie-he said the rocks that were in the horizontal canal are now gone but the one in the outside canal is being stubborn he can get it half way through and then it comes back down not quite sure how he figures that out but anyway if its not better in 2 weeks I have to go see him again. He doesn't believe in Meclizine which is the medicine used for vertigo and if he does give me any its just one little 12.5mg tab and I usually take 4 of those at a time. I was able to lay on my right side without dizziness so that is an improvement. He said they use to call this Top Shelf Vertigo because you get it looking up or reaching for things.

Rocks? What are rocks? I sure hope he can get past this, that has to be horrible! {{{HUGS}}}

Rocks? What are rocks? I sure hope he can get past this, that has to be horrible! {{{HUGS}}}

Debbie-we all have these rocks in our inner ear that I am not quite sure what there function is and every once in a while one gets loose and it has to make its way out of the canal which cause fluid to be imbalanced so you get dizzy.

Debbie-we all have these rocks in our inner ear that I am not quite sure what there function is and every once in a while one gets loose and it has to make its way out of the canal which cause fluid to be imbalanced so you get dizzy.

Wow, that's scary. You would think they'd have some sort of drops you could use to dissolve the rocks. Can we function without them?

Hi Girls!!

Today I did a Peak Fit workout: Pure Strength 1. It's an awesome strength workout for the total body. It uses the band (VERY tight!) and functional/compound exercises as well as regular exercises. Loved it! Should be feeling it tomorrow.

Belinda: Nice job on legs today! What do you mean by "second time?" did you do it already this week or today?

Debbie: Sorry about the headache. I can TOTALLY relate to the fogginess. I get that too after bad headaches. At least you did something.

Roxie: oh. rocks? That's all disturbing. And the thought of someone "mining" for them in your ear. I guess anything to make you feel better.

Nora: AWESOME job on LIS LIC yesterday!! So proud of you! AND you give ME hope I may conquer it someday!!!

Chris - I am doing M3 twice, I did D37 last week too. That's what I mean, with 2nd time. Next week I will do M2 Week 2.

Roxie - take care! Had that a few times last year, no fun. The German doc gave me drops which helped:eek:

Debbie-hope this helps with an explanation.

Within the inner ear, there's a little pouch called the utricle that contains about 1,000 little pebbles made of calcium carbonate.

The tiny rocks serve an important purpose: They stimulate nerve cells when we move our heads — and send signals to our brain that guide our sense of up and down.

The trouble is that sometimes the little rocks fall off," explains Dr. Timothy Hain, a dizziness expert at Northwestern University. When the rocks fall into one of the inner ear canals, the brain gets confused. As the rocks roll around in the canal, the brain senses that the head is moving a lot more than it actually is. The result: vertigo.

Hi girls!;)

I finished today's workout around 1pm YAY!! I'll just check in now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Athletic Training= 56 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 573

Ab Hits- Abs Workout #2 CTX PC= 11 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 75

Total calories burned= 648;)

That's it for me today I even battled holiday traffic & insanity at the grocery store to pick up some essentials for my oldest son, the runner has to have for training food. I'll be back tomorrow for check in. Great job on all today's workouts done today.:)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

This afternoon a new wave of dizziness hit and I didn't have my medicine on me so by the time I got home wasn't feeling real great and its also TOM so I just did Athletic Training Express and may I say my legs were burning and I got a good ab workout.

Stats:
22 min
9 in the zone
137 min hr
169 max hr
136 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.