Crazy, strong & loving it for Nov 21, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will do D25 again today and abs!

I will be back later! Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone!

Today was STS Chest, Shoulders and Back. Last week of the Hypertrophy phase. Yay!! :eek: Looking forward to a week break and then tackling the Strength phase.

Had a good workout. It was drop sets. Why no drop sets in the chest routine? Doesn't make sense. All of the shoulder exercises were drop sets and 2 from triceps. Not sure why chest wasn't done in drop set fashion. :rolleyes:

Have a great day everyone!

Hi Girls!

Had last night off, so my workout is done for today.

Afterburn!!!!

That was the 2nd time I've done this workout. WICKED good one!!!! Loved it!

Off to shop for Thanksgiving, laundry, cleaning...

Good Afternoon,

Busy day at work. I am leaving at 3 to go see dr. about the dizziness again hopefully he can get it to go away this time I really need a decent ab workout. Tonite is Low Impact Challenge but we will see this is not my favorite.

Chris-I love Afterburn I think this one is my favorite.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-have fun with your workout.

Hi girls;)

I just finished today's workout and I'm calling today "Miracle Monday" yep. I'll tell you why, in today's workout I did LIS LowImpact Challenge premix Double Lower Body Blast. Ok, now here's where the "Miracle Monday" part comes in I was able to do it and felt I was good with 75% of the workout and choreography, to me that is a miracle and on a Monday no less. This was my second time trying LIS LIC, the first time was udder failure and depressing and I was furious I couldn't do any of it. Today, I gritted my teeth dreading putting that dvd in the player and thought ok just try it again and this time modify and use a six inch step, and it did help alot. I couldn't believe I could keep up with it and pretty much do all the choreography in it well, at least 75% of it. I felt victorious when I finished with it. I know I need to get that last bit of choreography to really get it down pat, but at least now I know its doable and possible. I didn't feel that way after the first time and made a point to avoid it and just sub in Cycle Max instead. I'm glad I gave it another shot it was so worth it, so if anyone else felt defeated after trying it once as I did give it another try and try it with a six inch step to modify. Its a keeper of a workout!:)

Here's today's workout:

LIS Low Impact Challenge- Double Lower Body Blast= 55 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 563
Tough workout, but super fun and amazingly doable!

Ab Hits- Abs Workout # 10 CTX LL= 9 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 61

Total calories burned= 624;)

Ok, so that's it for me feeling pretty good about myself being able to tackle successfully LIS LIC today!!!! Hang in there and have a great Monday!;):)

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Hi girls,

Just got my workout in. Disc 25 is done!

Debbie- well done on your UB workout today. I thought it was weird too, that Cathe didn't do drop sets in the chest wo?

Chris - yeah, for getting your workout in today. Nice job, with AB!

Roxie - hope the doc can find out what's wrong with you! Feel better!

Nora - woohoo!!! Most people reporting getting LIS down after a few times. Haven't done that one yet:confused: Well done today.

I will be back tomorrow. Good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.