Crazy, strong & loving it for Nov 2, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I need to get D23 legs in today. I also need to work my abs today;)

Roxie - LOL, or set up a tent in front of my RV.

Nora - inspiring! Work it, girl!

Waving Hallo to Debbie and Chrs!

Happy Hump Day, everyone. BBL!

Last edited:
So today was STS Back and Biceps. I am still SO SORE from Monday's Chest, Shoulders and Triceps workout. I was going to do legs instead, but of course my right knee was really bothering me last night so I didn't want to chance it.

Got a good workout in but lost a lot of strength in my biceps. Kind of bummed about that. And when I was doing barbell curls, my elbows were bothering me again. :confused: I haven't lifted heavy in a really long time, why wouldn't my elbows have healed by now? Really bums me out. I feel like I need to let the weight lifting go but I just don't want to. I love weight lifting. I guess I'm just going to have to be mindful in the amount of weight I lift. Do good form and no rocking with any exercise. Hopefully that will be keep me safe. :(

Good Morning,

We didn't walk this morning due to lightening its suppose to rain and snow here today. Tonite for me is Cardio Supersets and hopefully I can make it through this one without stopping.

Belinda-or build a workout room off of your rv.

Debbie-maybe you just need to cut down the amount you are lifting for awhile but don't ever give up something you love doing.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and was just stopping by for a quick check in.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Cardio Supersets & Step = 63 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 645
Love this new one too!

Ab Hits- Abs Workout # 6 S+H TBA= 8 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 55

Total calories burned= 700 :cool:

Ok, that's it for today's workouts for me. I'll try to make it back for personals. Great job on today's workouts and making the commitment to get fit and feel fabulous. :)

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I have discovered I am not coordinated enough to do the discs had to do mountain climbers without them and the lunges just don't work at all. I did Cardio Super Sets.

Stats:
42 min
8 in the zone
152 min hr
174 max hr
323 cals burned.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.