Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 17,2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Can't sleep! I guess, I am getting an early start today, LOL! I am not sure, what I will do today? I will be back later.

Today I did Turbo Fire 45! Wicked fun workout and I was a sweaty mess at the end!

Belinda: What will you do today? How are you liking STS this time around?

Roxie: Nice job with LIS step from 4DS yesterday! that is fun, I need to do that one soon.

Nora: :( you're feeling crappy. It's nice you have a bike you can do Cycle Max on. And you got in abs! WTG! Hope you feel better!

Hi Debbie!!!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Tri Sets Upper Body. Cold again today 22 degrees but its suppose to get up to 52 later.

Chris-good job on the workout, I think I am going to try a TF CLX combo in January.

Belinda-enjoy whatever workout you do.

Quick check in:

I been up since 3 a.m., getting a little tired. I will get my workout in later. Having DOMS in my legs, lol.

Nora - sorry, you are not feeling 100%. Please, get some rest.

Roxie - enjoy your UB wo tonight.

Chris - awesome job, on your workout. I like STS a lot, I am doing the 6 month rotation..I am also doing the STS pyramid down rotation. If everything goes well!!

Debbie - have fun with your weight workout today! I am sure, you gonna rock it!

I will be back later.

Did STS Legs Disc 21 today. It was another tri-set workout. Did ok, was sweating like crazy at the end. This one isn't my favorite triset workout. Not enough squats and no deadlifts at all. Oh well. I'm tired of hearing Cathe say the same things over and over. Its like every workout has the same stuff in it. I was saying what she was going to say before she said it this morning. Like, "When you go down you just pray you get back up." I'm so sick of hearing that. Oh well, it's a great workout program, I'm just tired of hearing the same stuff over and over again.

I think I'm going to need to do up my own rotation here soon. Not even sure I'll finish STS but I do love the last mesocycle. So we'll see.

Did STS Legs Disc 21 today. It was another tri-set workout. Did ok, was sweating like crazy at the end. This one isn't my favorite triset workout. Not enough squats and no deadlifts at all. Oh well. I'm tired of hearing Cathe say the same things over and over. Its like every workout has the same stuff in it. I was saying what she was going to say before she said it this morning. Like, "When you go down you just pray you get back up." I'm so sick of hearing that. Oh well, it's a great workout program, I'm just tired of hearing the same stuff over and over again.

I think I'm going to need to do up my own rotation here soon. Not even sure I'll finish STS but I do love the last mesocycle. So we'll see.

Debbie-if you come up with a rotation I would love to see it.

AT is done!

Debbie - if you come up iwh a rotataion I would love to see it, too!! Nice job, with D21. When will you be done with STS?

BBL!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did my own premix of Tris Sets Upper Body I did upper body express but then did the back and bi work but skipped the second set and no ab work.

Stats:
39 min
29 in the zone
128 min hr
168 max hr
212 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I did finish my late workout for today, so I'll just check in then be off to finish chores.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Total Body Trisets Upperbody Split= 56 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 497

Intensity- Timesaver- HiiT (Lo) + Boot Camp= 36 Min approx.
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 339

Total calories burned= 836:D

Ok, that's it for me tonight so I'm off to tackle some chores, ugh! I hope everyone had a great workout for today.:)

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.