Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 16, 2011

Today I did some cardio and some yoga. I got on my treadmill and just did a 1/2 mile jog, rested for two minutes and did a .75 mile jog. Felt good. My HR monitor kept losing my HR so I just took the stupid thing off and jogged without it. I hate that. I hate not knowing what calories I burned. I'm guessing around 300.

Then I did the stretch workout from Karen Voight's Yoga Focus. Love that stretch workout and felt great after. I'm so tight in my muscles again.

Good Morning,

I wanted to get up and get my workout done but DH isn't home and its cold so sleep is alluding me right now and its warm in my bed. Tonite is suppose to be Low Impact Challenge but that won't be happening probably do 4DS LIS instead.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Belinda-enjoy your workout.

This morning I did Turbo Barre (finally!) , Premix #2. Definitely an ass burner :eek: The ab work was different, I liked it alot. I know I'll be feeling all of this tomorrow!

Belinda: Hope you had a good STS Leg workout!

Debbie: I used to "need" my HRM too. And then I think the battery died, or whatever. I started using the Workout Manager here, and truthfully, the calories burned on it were pretty damn close as my HRM said for the same workouts. it is based on your weight, etc.

Roxie: I really need to try LISC again. But , like you, I'm totally turned off by it. One of these days!

Nora: NICE workout yesterday! That Afterburn premix sounds fun! And i LOVE B&G Stability Ball abs, one of my favorites! Are you feeling better?

Good Evening,

Tonite I did 4DS LIS forgot how much fun this one is.

Stats:
36 min
20 in the zone
142 min hr
172 max hr
237 cals burned.

Hi girls!;)

I did get my workouts in today, barely. I'm not feeling good lately been MS fatigue and Pain its been a tough road to workout with, but I still try.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Cycle Max- Express= 41 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 560
Distance= 8.12 Miles

STS Ab Circuits- Stability Ball Abs= 20 Min
Met Value= 4.50
Calories burned=123

Total calories burned= 683;)

That's it for me I got nothing left so I'm afraid once again no personals. I hate that I'm not doing personals but I'm simply not able. I wish you all well and high fives on all your workouts. WTG!:cool:

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.