Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 15, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good afternoon everyone,

LIC done! Love the music in that one and the time went by fast. I even did my abs!

HI to everyone else;) BBL!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Afterburn. I didn't get yoga done last night and it really feels like I should have.

Belinda-wish I could like that one just to complicated for me I guess I am going to have to watch it again.

Today was STS Disc #19, Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I got the DVD to work. Not sure what was going on, there was something on the disk and dh rubbed it out. It was fine. Had a great workout. This one was the one with the double-wave load. Very taxing but I did well and went quite heavy. Back up to the 70# with bench press. Being very caustious about stiffness or pain in my shoulders. When doing the double-wave load with the barbell lying tricep extensions I stopped after the 4th set because I felt my elbow pop. I went a bit too heavy there so I just didn't do the last two sets. Elbow feels fine. The rest of the workout went fine and my muscles were very tired.

Today I did Turbo Fire HiiT 30 and then Yoga Max, the first premix. HiiT 30 is a great long HiiT!! Yoga Max. Meh. It's ok. The premix did not transition well at the end. One second she's standing, the next she's laying on her back on the floor. I mean, it was good stretching. Moves were very basic.

Belinda: LIC old one or the new LI Step Challenge? I, like Roxie, could not get the step challenge. WHich I was bummed about.

Roxie: Afterburn's a goodie!

Debbie: Glad your disc worked today! I'm not the biggest fan of the double wave. If I remember right, there's too much equipment and changing things around.

Hi Nora!

Debbie: Glad your disc worked today! I'm not the biggest fan of the double wave. If I remember right, there's too much equipment and changing things around.

Not really much equipment change. Just weight changes. I don't care for it much either because it takes forever to get the workout done. It took me about 70 minutes to get it done and I hardly paused the workout. :eek:

Good Evening,

Tonite I did Afterburn Express #1. My dvd kept messing up shut off on me a couple of times.

Stats:
34 min
10 in the zone
154 min hr
178 max hr
258 cals burned.

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

I did workout today and it was what is now becoming a fast favorite of mine from Cathe's new LIS, its Afterburn. Ok, so pretty much all of them are awesome and fun.

Here's today's workout:

LIS AfterBurn- Random Burn= 60 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 696

Butts & Guts- Bonus Stability Ball Abs= 15 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 102

Total calories burned = 798 Love that workout!;)

I hope everyone had a great day and a fun kick butt workout today too!

Hugs to everyone!:):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.