Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 14, 2011

Well, today was suppose to be STS Chest, Shoulders and Tri's but I couldn't get the DVD to work. I'll see if it works in another DVD player later on. I didn't want to waste time so I jumped on my treadmill and did one of the Cardio Coach mixes I made up. It was fun and I had a great workout. HR monitor still not keeping my HR when I'm running.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. 8 minutes total
7 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
41 minutes above zone
567 calories burned
3.75 miles traveled

I am done with D25 Back and Chest! I like the longer rests inbetween sets, gives me enought time to change my weights. I also did the extendet stretch. BBL, dog needs to go outside................

Debbie - your mixes sounds interresting, awesome job!

BBL with personals!

Last edited:
Good Morning,

Tonite for me is suppose to be Yoga Relax at least this one doesn't have as many downward dogs and I want to try slide and glide.

Debbie-yoga max has a bunch of downward dogs.

Hi girls!;)

I did workout today, thank goodness it was Yoga Relax because I didn't have anything in me to move around much today.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Yoga Relax= 52 Min
Met Value= 2.50
Calories burned= 177

Ab Hits- Ab workout #6 from S&H Tri's,Bi's &Abs= 8 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 55

Total calories burned= 232

Not feeling too good today I guess MS is rearing its ugly head again with the weird MS pain. Today I feel very weak, & exhausted. My muscles feel like I've been bruised and beaten from my low back to my ankle on the right side. Oh well, I try to get through times like this as best I can, its all I can do.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Hi Girls!

Today I did Total Body Trisets: Upper Body. Wicked workout! Loved it!! I'm looking forward to doing Turbo Barre finally this week (probably Wednesday) and Yoga Max! I love me downward dogs!

Belinda: Is this Meso 3 now? or 2?

Debbie: NICE job improvising!!!

Roxie: Have a good Yoga tonight!

Nora: Sorry you feel crappy. :( The Yoga Relax is a NICE stretch! good for you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.