Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 1, 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

Thanks for all the bday wishes for Alesia, we had a blast yesterday. I ate way to much food yesterday. Need to burn off some off those cal;)

Today I will do D24 again and abs and maybe add some cardio?

My Turbo tower arrived yesterday, didn't had a change to put it together. Can't wait to try it out.

Did you all had fun yesterday?

I will be back to catch up on personals:

Good Morning,

Boss lady and I went for a 2 mile walk this morning other then the wind it was half way nice. I am doing the LIS November Rotation so today I will do Afterburn to catch up, didn't get it done last night help DD get her room back in order only to find out she is moving back in with him today (kids are a pain in the ass sometimes).

Belinda-glad you had fun yesterday.

Today was cardio and I did Cardio Coach #4. Really didn't want to do cardio today, almost stayed in bed and slept in but decided that wouldn't help me lose these 10# I've got on my saddlebags.

So I did well, I think. Once I got about 30 minutes into it I got the energy to push pretty hard. So I did. Ended up having a good workout.

CARDIO STATS:
50 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
25 minutes above zone
402 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Good evening,

This evening I did D22 (CST) second time around, instead off D24 (I guess, it was wishfull thinking:p). I love the new tower. It's bigger than I thought:confused: Getting a little tight in the RV, :eek::p! As long as we don't move, I am ok. LOL!

Debbie - Good job, on CCV4 today. Glad you enjoyed it!

Roxie - I hear you on the kids:confused: How did you like AB?

Chris - what are your plans today?

Nora - how are you enjoying the new series?

I will be back in the morning. Good night, everyone!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout for today. I will now check in now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS AfterBurn= 54 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 627
I love this workout! You get a lot of bang for your workout buck and time efficent too! Its a keeper!;):)

Jackie Warner Crunch Free Xtreme Abs- Floor Abs= 17 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 116

Total calories burned= 743:cool:

That's it for today's workouts but I'll try to come back later for personals.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Wow when Cathe does Low Impact she doesn't mess around, I had to stop a couple of times doing AB and it is going to take a while to learn how to use the discs and do the squat press definetly a puke status workout.

Nora-how on earth could you work your core after this workout?

Belinda-sounds like you need to find another house.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.