Crazy, Strong, & Loving It for Monday, November 7th 2011

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi girls!;):)

I finished workingout about 1:30pm but wasn't able to check in until now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Athletic Training= 56 Min
Met value= 7.50
Calories burned= 573
Love it!!!!:)

Butts & Guts- Floor Work Abs only= 14 Min from the chapter menu
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 96

Total calories burned= 669
bumber, felt like it should have been more calories burned, Oh well still felt like an awesome workout.

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

Good evening,

Nora, thanks for starting us off today! I will take it easy this week, meaning sleeping in, in the morning;)This week is my recovery week, today I took a nice long walk. That's it! I am so excusted.

Where is everyone?

Nora - nice job with your workouts today. I was gonna do B&G floorwork today too, just couldn't move.

Debbie - what did you end up doing today?

Chris - how are you doing today?

Roxie - are you still walking in the mornings?

I will be back with personals, if my internet stays up:confused: it's been down all day long. BBL!

Good Evening,

We didn't walk this morning DD had to much to do and we can't walk tomarrow the skys decided to open and pour for the next 2 days. Tonite I did After Burn premix #1.

Stats:
32 min
11 in the zone
153 min hr
175 max hr
253 cals burned.

Nora-good job with your workout.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hey girls!!

I'm late today too. Our town had trick or treating tonight to make up for the canceled last week due to the bad storm we had . People are still without power in nearby towns , after more than a week !!!

I did work out , I did Athletic Step which was a ton of fun and nice to do a little high impact after LIS.

Hi Nora, Roxie , Debbie , Belinda! I'm sleeping in tomorrow too ! No school for teacher education day!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.