Crazy, strong & loving it for Monday!!!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Sorry, for beeing MIA for a few days, my internet was down:(

Today I will start STS M3 W3!

I will be back and catch up on personals.

Have a great Monday and workout, everyone!

Today I did Chest and Back with the Meso 3 cycle of STS, week 2. I couldn't get the DVD to work again, I'm so tired fo my DVD player because I know the disc was good. I had to start it 3 times to get it to play wasting about 10 minutes of time which then had me stop early and I couldn't do the last 4 sets of the workout. We have another DVD player and DH said he'd swap them out later on today.

Superset fashion with lots of rest inbetween. 4 sets, 7 reps.

SS #1
Flat Bench Press - 85# (up 5#)
Barbell Rows - 65# (up 5#)

SS #2
Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 32's (up 2#)
One Arm Rows - 42# (up 2#)

SS #3
Incline Barbell Bench Press - 80# (up 5#)
Barbell Deadlifts - 55# (up 3#)

Didn't do:
SS #4
Incline Chest Flyes
One Arm Horizontal Row

:confused:

Good Morning,

I had a busy and sore weekend. Friday night I did PUB and went heavier than I probably should have and then I spent Saturday finishing up my christmas shopping and Sunday we moved our spare bedroom upstairs and our workout room downstairs dropped a TM on my knee and today I am so sore I can't lift my arms and my calves are screaming.

Debbie-sucks about the dvd player but good job with your workout.

Belinda-have fun with your workout.

Hallo ladies,

Thanks girls, about the house.

I am done with my workout. My chest and back is fried. Not bad, for working out in an RV, hah? I do enjoy the STS 6 month rotation, which gives me enough time to play around with my weights.

Workout: 4 sets/6 reps

Flat Bench Press BB - 48 #
Flat Bench Press BB - 48 #

Flat Bench Press
- 82#
Barbell Rows - 82#

Flat Bench Chest Flyes - 30's
One Arm Rows - 39#

Incline Barbell Bench Press - 82#
Barbell Deadlifts - 82#

Incline Chest Flyes - 30#
One Arm Horizontal Row - 35#

I am to lazy to change weights, as you can see:p LOL!

Off to the shower, I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout by 1pm, but couldn't check until now. I'll just hurry up and check in now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS- After Burn= 54 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 630

Ab Hits- Workout #12 CTX Power Circuit = 10.5 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 72

Total calories burned= 702

I really am loving the Low Impact Series workout and they seem to be very joint friendly which is awesome, love the workout and its intensity.

Belinda- Great job on today's STS workout and ^^^5's on those weights, whoa those are some serious weights there girlfriend. WTG!!!:);)

Roxie- Great job Friday on PUB and even going heavier than you though you could, ^^^5's. Bummer about your injury the other day, please take it easy and let yourself heal up. Take care!;)

Debbie- Congrats on your achievement with STS Chest and Back Meso 3 Week 2!! I can only hope to aspire to lift weights like that. You rock girlfriend.:D:):cool::eek: Sorry about the DVD player giving you fits hopefully switching it out with another will make everything run smoothly for your workouts from now on. Excellent work done today!!!;):D:cool:

Nicely done girls, I hope you all have a great night and to see you at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs to everyone!;):cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.