Crazy, strong and loving it for Merry Christmas!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Merry Christmas, everyone!!!

sorry, for not checking in yesterday. I am sick:( My sinus are infected again, can't hardly breath:confused: Ended up taking a rest day yesterday, will try to do something today.

Thursday I did MMA Boxing and abs.

I will be back later.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Merry MERRY Christmas !
To my strongest and leanest friends in the world!

I did HiiT 30, kicked my butt (puke status twice!), and feel AMAZING now! I ended with Total Body Stretching Seg #1 (no ball). LOVED it! I feel great!

Belinda: Oh no! Sick during the holiday sucks HORRIBLY! Hope you can enjoy it, you poor thing!

Debbie: I wish you the best for Christmas holiday this weekend!!!

Hope Santa is good to all of you! Can't wait to hear what fitness goodies he brings you, I know you've all been good this year!!!:)

Merry Christmas everyone I am not feeling very good and I went and picked up my mother so I am not going to workout.

Hi girls!;)

I did it, I worked out today, I can't believe I did it. Today, which was a continuation of excruciating pain I'd say a 15, on a scale of 1-10. I almost did cycle max but didn't want to workout as long as that. I also don't have total body stretch dvd so I substituted one from stretch max.

Here's today's workout:

STS Cardio: HiiT- 30/30= 30 Min
Met Value= 9.0
Calories burned= 371

Stretch Max- Stretch Routine#3 Resistance Band= 18 Min
Met Value= 2.50
Calories burned= 61

Ab Hits- Workout#1 Max Intensity Strength Abs= 8 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 55
Wow, I definitely felt that! Yep, that was a good ab burner.

Total calories burned= 487

Ok girls, that's it for me today. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas with lots of blessings this season, because you all deserve them... As for me, I'll spend the majority of the evening alone because DH is taking the (2) kids to his mothers for her Christmas eve thing. So, DH will be spending his Christmas Eve with his family. Me, and his mother don't get along. She likes to be abusive to me and I'm expected to just put up with it, and I say no way in heck. I tell her off, but after her latest stunt to conspire against me with other family members to cause marital problems for me I decided it was best that I don't go there and just avoid her as much as possible, for my sanity. So, I'll be at home doing stuff like making homemade flax hair gel replenishng my supply since I'm nearly out. Have a blessed and Merry Christmas full of great holiday spirit and warm wishes.

Hugs to all of you and I'll see you hopefully at Monday's check in if I'm able.;):D

Merry Christmas to all my favorite Cathletes!;):cool:

Nora

Last edited:
Merry Christmas,

I did ended up doing CCPP last night. I know, I am a nut! Today I need to get my CBT workout in.

Chris - Hiit twice! You go, girl!

Nora - wtg, on Hiit/ SM and your ab workout.

Roxie - have fun with your mom. Hope you feel better soon.

Debbie - have a great Chrismas, my friend!

I will be back later or tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I am still feeling horrible don't know if I am going to family christmas today don't want to make anyone else sick.

Belinda-sorry to hear about your sinus's again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.